At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
At the Hilton Birmingham at UAB we consistently rise above the competition. On day one, you will begin with a robust wage package, excellent benefit plans, a matching 401K plan, professional development, generous bonuses, travel perks and the opportunity to grow across a portfolio of 100 hotels representing all major brands. We are an Employer of Choice—we understand that the care of our team members is as important as the service we provide to our guests and the communities around us. Hilton Birmingham at UAB boasts 295 guest rooms, 14,892 sq ft of meeting space, an on-site F&B outlet and a bar!
If you have a genuine passion for hospitality, come and join our team. You will have an important role in the delivery of outstanding service and memorable experiences for each guest. You will have fun, learn and be part of a successful journey at a growing company. Find out today what a career at the Hilton Birmingham at UAB with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Responsible for shuttle service and luggage assistance for all guests while providing guests with personalized service in order to achieve our goal for the best arrival and departure experience in Birmingham hospitality.
- Assist incoming and outgoing guests with baggage, boxes, equipment, etc. (able to move items weighing up to 50 pounds)
- Explain services and facilities of hotel, hours of operation, and location of banquet functions
- Answer questions about local areas of interest, and assists incoming and outgoing guests with transportation needs to the local airport, local area attractions, restaurants, etc.
- Deliver guest laundry/dry cleaning, as well as requested supplies and amenities
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of parking lots, ash urns, and public areas as needed; keeps bell closet and back of Front Desk area organized
- Notifiy supervisor of any potential guest challenges or concerns
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures
- Follow all key control procedures
- Maintai an acceptable driving record meeting company standards
- Other duties as assigned
Previous experience is preferred!
All final candidates must successfully complete a drug screen and background check.
Software Powered by iCIMS