At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
Red Mountain Resort has everything you need to relax, renew and rediscover your passion for adventure. As one of the most ideally located resorts in St. George, Utah, Red Mountain Resort allows for customized adventures to Zion or Bryce Canyon National Parks, while Snow Canyon State Park is only about a quarter of a mile down the road. Be as active or relaxed, social or private, as you wish at this top choice in Utah resorts.
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
Perform massages and body treatments in a safe and professional manner on guests. The massage therapist will report directly to the Spa Manager.
1. Perform massages and body treatments on guests using safe and professional techniques.
2. Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform all massages and body treatments including towels, sheets, disposable panties, etc.
3. Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility.
4. Assist in any and all ways in the spa when not scheduled to perform services.
5. Constantly maintain an up to date knowledge of the personal services performed.
6. Answer all question related to services performed and products used.
7. Perform other related services as assigned by manager.
8. Remain on time for work and appointments.
PREREQUISITE: Must be a graduate from an accredited school of massage therapy and must maintain a current state license. Must also have a current state license for the state in which the property is located . Minimum of one year of experience required.
Software Powered by iCIMS