At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
The David Rubenstein Forum is a University-wide facility for scholarly and academic discourse on
campus. The venue supports and promotes inquiry, the open exchange of ideas, and the power of
academic, interdisciplinary convening. The Forum is located at the intersection of East 60th Street and
Woodlawn Avenue. It serves as a place where scholars gather and exchange ideas through activities that
range from talks and workshops to multi-day conferences that span academic disciplines. The facility
provides spaces and amenities that are not currently available on campus, including highly collaborative,
well-appointed meeting and event rooms commensurate with the types of conferences, special events,
workshops, and meetings that University faculty and academic departments host. The building has a
sustainable design target of LEED Gold.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Lobby/Public Space Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness
of the lobby areas, prefunction spaces, meeting rooms, hallways, public restrooms, employee restrooms,
property internal offices, building entrances, elevators, stairwells and sidewalks.
1. Required to wear PPE for all tasks and responsibilities.
2. Acquire daily assignments, keys, radio, and special requests from your supervisor at the
beginning of your shift.
3. Ensure daily cleanliness of entire lobby area: dusting, polishing, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming
and furniture placement.
4. Deep cleaning of assigned areas including, but not limited to: shampoing of carpets, window
washing, dusting light fixtures, and guest elevators (including elevator tracks).
5. Polishes all metal sign displays and stairway handrails.
6. Checks and cleans all public restrooms, on a frequent basis throughout the day/evening, replacing
paper supplies as needed using proper Cleaning Standards.
7. Checks, cleans and re-stocks employee restrooms daily.
8. Remove trash and vacuums carpets in internal offices.
9. Sanitize, check and replenish your supplies and cleaning tools at the beginning and end of your
10. Report all maintenance needs and special cleaning needs.
11. Return lost items found in meeting rooms, hallways, or back of the house to the designated "lost
and found" area with the date, where it was found, description of the item, and finder's name.
12. Practice safety standards at all times. Clean up spills immediately.
1. Perform other related duties as requested by management.
2. Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at all times
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
❖ Housekeeping experience desirable.
❖ Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
❖ Basic knowledge of chemicals and their uses.
❖ Working knowledge of electronic devices.
❖ Passion for customer service and good verbal communication skills, basic writing skills.
❖ Flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed
Software Powered by iCIMS