At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
The Flamingo Resort & Spa is a mid-century marvel in The Valley of the Moon. The buildings, rendered with natural materials and iconic angular silhouettes, are the work of master architect Homer A. Rissman. Set on a 10-acre campus, it is an incomparable property for both its city access and sense of complete retreat.
Responsible for providing a high level of guest service while interacting with members through teaching
classes and promoting programs. Teaching a safe and effective class is the Group Instructor’s primary responsibility.
To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the abilities to organize and lead group exercise sessions, which can include cycling, muscle conditioning, yoga . Some classes are set to music. In these classes, instructors may select the music and choreograph an exercise sequence. Instructors will be responsible for providing their own music. Music selection is up to the instructor, but may be subject to censorship by management, if for any reason, it is not considered in good taste.
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, write) with guests, co-workers and management to their
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public
• Proven teaching ability with adults and juniors
• One or more years teaching experience.
• Has gone through necessary training to operate stereo and room set-up.
• Has gone through necessary training for specific class types when needed.
• Certified by ACE, ACSM, AFAA, or similar certifications.
• Current CPR/First-Aid certifications on file.
• Certified in field of Specialty
• Continue education in your field
Software Powered by iCIMS