At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
· Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked at all times.
· Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to Housekeeping.
· Proper utilization and care of equipment, supplies and guest amenities.
· Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
· Daily changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following the property standards.
· Thorough cleanliness of rooms, balconies and room furnishings.
· Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all training procedures set forth in the Bloodborne Pathogens program.
· Follow through on lost and found procedures
· Practice safety standards at all times.
· Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
Formal Education and Job Related Requirements
Job-Related Physical Requirements
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking, Lifting up to 70lbs & Far Vision; Constant Standing, Bending Over, Crawling, Reaching, Crouching Kneeling, Balancing, Pushing/Pulling, Lifting up to 25lbs, Manual Dexterity, Gross Motor Skills, Hand Eye Coordination, Near Vision & Hearing; Sitting, Fine Motor Skills, Gross Motor Skills, Eye/Hand Coordination, Near Vision, Far Vision, Color Recognition and Hearing; Occasional Sitting, Balancing & Color Recognition.
Software Powered by iCIMS