At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
A Home for Adventure
The Preserve Sporting Club & Residences was conceived as an unparalleled luxury resort and master-planned community, offering the best outdoor experiences, luxury restaurants, luxury accommodations, and luxury homes in the United States within a breathtaking, protected landscape.
Welcoming a community of like-minded outdoor enthusiasts – a gathering of stewards of our environment who seek a sanctuary from the rigors of modern life – The Preserve has created a variety of lodging types to suit many needs, all with luxurious amenities, to provide an elevated experience within unspoiled nature.
Stewardship of nature is a major part of our pursuit. Our 3,500 pristine acres are surrounded by thousands more protected acres of the Carolina Management Area, and we are constantly modeling preservation traits we see utilized in these open spaces, grasslands and forestlands as we shape The Preserve Sporting Club & Residences . Selective cutting, wildlife sanctuaries and donated non-developable land are just some of the many ways we give back to nature for all that it lends us.
Director of Finance
Nestled in a breathtaking natural setting, The Preserve Sporting Club & Residences is an exclusive destination that offers an unparalleled experience for those seeking the perfect blend of luxury and outdoor adventure. With world-class amenities and lodging, and a commitment to excellence, we are seeking an exceptional Director of Finance to join our team and contribute to the financial success of our prestigious establishment.
We are seeking an accomplished Director of Finance to lead our Finance and Accounting Department at The Preserve Sporting Club. As a key member of our executive team, you will report directly to the Managing Director and play a pivotal role in shaping the financial strategies that drive our continued growth. This is an opportunity to combine your financial expertise with your passion for the outdoors, as you contribute to the success of a world-renowned destination.
· Provide strategic financial leadership by effectively managing and communicating cash flow-related issues to management and ownership.
· Collaborate with the Executive Team and department managers to coordinate the development of accurate forecasts and budgets.
· Analyze financial data and operations to provide insights that assist and advise management in achieving the club's financial objectives.
· Ensure timely reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
· Establish and continually review internal financial controls, including purchasing, cash handling, credit extension, and more.
· Oversee the preparation of all financial reports, ensuring compliance with company requirements and deadlines.
· Ensure the club's compliance with regulatory licenses, permits, contracts, and operational taxes.
· A minimum of 4 years of related work experience in a similar financial leadership role.
· Previous management experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
Software Powered by iCIMS