Click column header to sort
We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team. The ideal candidate creates a memorable experience for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in preparing and maintaining the guest rooms. This role truly is the “Heart of the House” and provides key services for our guests to truly relax and enjoy their stay. A great housekeeping team can make a guest stay go from OK to Outstanding!
Experienced housekeepers who excel in their roles have the possibility of growing into supervisory or management positions such as Housekeeping Supervisors, or Managers and even Executive Housekeeper.
Are you ready to start a rewarding career, where you can Be the Difference in our guests stay and you can make a difference in your career, then look no further then Benchmark Hospitality.
- Engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to accomplish the goal of resort/hotel cleanliness
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked
- Proper utilization of equipment supplies and guest amenities
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of assigned guest areas
- Daily changing and inspection of linens and towels, following the standards set forth in the Green Program
- Practice safety standards and be aware of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and properly reporting as found
- Respect for guests’ property should always be exercised
- Responsible care of equipmentThe cleanliness of a hotel is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that hotel housekeepers have one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel daily.
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, to maintain accurate time records and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms
- Remain alert, courteous, and helpful to the guests and co-workers always
- Perform other related duties as requested by Floor Supervisor
The Wigwam has celebrated over a century of service as Phoenix’s most historic resort established in 1918. We are currently seeking a Laudry Attendant to join our team in curating incredible, long-lasting memories with our guests and our team members…to continue to build upon our history and our legacy.
We are WIGWAM!
We believe in a true Culture of CARE. That means we focus on caring for our employees, our guests and our community.
By joining The Wigwam you are also becoming part of the Pyramid Global Hospitality family of hotels. We have over 270 hotels worldwide and growing, including six hotels and resorts in the Phoenix area alone. In fact, we are proud to say that we were recently recognized as 2021Hotel of the Year by Pyramid Global Hospitality!
Over a quarter of our employees have been making history with us for 10 years or more! Come join our winning team and make a little history of your own!
We offer our employees the following amazing benefits:
- Quarterly bonus program
- One of the most comprehensive and affordable employee benefits/insurance programs in the hospitality industry
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long term disability insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Free parking
- Free meals
- TRP incentive program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts on Golf, Tennis, Spa, Restaurants and Hotel Rooms around the world!
Responsibilities will include:
- Sort all linen on a daily basis.
- Load and unload all dryers and/or washers on daily basis while maintaining productivity levels based on business needs.
- Operate equipment necessary to sort, weigh, wash, dry, iron, and fold hotel linen, guest laundry and employee uniforms.
- Operate necessary equipment to Iron and fold guest room and Food & Beverage linen.
- Operate necessary equipment to fold terry linens.
- Maintain an acceptable state of cleanliness and organization throughout the entire work area and equipment, clean lint traps to ensure a safe environment.
- Handle used articles and processes accordingly.
- Inspect linen for damage and remove items from circulation as necessary.
- Report any machine equipment that is malfunctioning immediately to the supervisor.
We are looking for a experienced Maintenance person, who is highly motivated, and detail oriented to join our team at a Maintenance Engineer! This individual performs a variety of maintenance trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment, HVAC, Painting, wall repair, tile work and upkeep of the preventative maintenance program of the resort/hotel. You will be working closely with different members of our team, so you will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If you are a maintenance person who enjoys making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Performs general maintenance of building and facility mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Performs general electrical repairs on appliances, house wiring and air conditioning systems, switches, fixtures and motors.
- Makes repairs on plumbing fixtures, piping, drains and sanitary systems.
- Make repairs to woodwork, wall vinyl, doors and window, carpeting, etc.
- Performs general mechanical maintenance on pumps, compressors, water heaters, automotive equipment, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Keeps records as required by company policy and procedures. Maintains logs on completed tasks. Prepares reports as requested by supervisors. Submits all requested reports/logs in a timely manner.