Click column header to sort
Staring Hourly Rate: $16.00
We are looking for a highly motivated, and customer focused to join our team as a Retail associate! This individual will be responsible for generating revenue and sales transactions through excellent product knowledge and providing excellent customer service with prompt service, as well as maintaining a fun, clean, and comfortable store environment. They will be working closely with different members of our team, so they will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Maintain a great relationship with all guests and members of the team
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the hotel/resort and all events, amenities and directions to assist guests
- Will assist in creating unique and creative retail displays
- Be a master of the POS system
- Be highly organized with a strong understanding of where products can be found in the store
- Maintain a cash bank
- Be willing to jump in where needed to assist in delivering top service levels
- Responsible for the knowledge of any promotions or special items in stock
- Responsible for maintaining stock- all shelves are stocked and items needing ordered
- Responsible for keeping area clean
- Ascertains guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction, is a creative problem solver
- Complies with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer and house bank management.
- Balance house bank at the end of the shift. Retrieves and returns bank from vault to workstation and return, to ensure accountability.
Starting Hourly Rate - $17.50
The cleanliness of a La Quinta Resort and Club is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that La Quinta Resort and Club housekeeping team has one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel daily.
We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team as a House Attendant. The ideal candidate creates a memorable experience for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in preparing and maintaining the public spaces and assisting the room attendants. This role truly is the “Heart of the House” and provides key services for our guests to truly relax and enjoy their stay. A great housekeeping team can make a guest stay go from OK to Outstanding!
Are you ready to start a rewarding career, where you can Be the Difference in our guests stay and you can make a difference in your career, then look no further then La Quinta Resort and Club.
- Engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to accomplish the goal of resort/hotel cleanliness
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift to collect bags, trash, and soiled linen.
- Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor pantry.
- Deliver towels, cribs, cots and other items to the guest rooms on requests.
- Perform duties of room attendant when necessary.
- Refill the par stock of guest amenities and supplies on each floor pantry.
- Help the room attendants with the heavy lifting when super cleaning / spring cleaning of rooms.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from all service areas and take to appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Always respond in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other team members.
Starting Hourly Rate: $15.50/hr
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
Perform massages and body treatments in a safe and professional manner on guests. The massage therapist will report directly to the Spa Manager.
1. Perform massages and body treatments on guests using safe and professional techniques.
2. Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform all massages and body treatments including towels, sheets, disposable panties, etc.
3. Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility.
4. Assist in any and all ways in the spa when not scheduled to perform services.
5. Constantly maintain an up to date knowledge of the personal services performed.
6. Answer all question related to services performed and products used.
7. Perform other related services as assigned by manager.
8. Remain on time for work and appointments.
Starting wage rate: $18.00/hr
We're looking for capable Room Attendants who can be flexible enough to work weekends.
The Room Attendant cleans and vacuums guests rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, make beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group.
Starting wage rate: $17.00/hr
Work as much as you want, where you want, when you want!
Join our team of Hospitality Floaters! On-Call shifts offered weekly in Housekeeping, Restaurants, Culinary, Bell Services, Spa, Tennis, Recreation, Pool Activities, and more!!
We are looking for individuals with tremendous personalities and great attention to detail to join our team as a Hospitality Floater. The ideal candidate creates a memorable experience for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in ensuring the pool experience is next to none.
Are you ready to start a rewarding career, where you can Be the Difference in our guests stay and you can make a difference in your career, then look no further than La Quinta Resort.
Starting hourly rate: $17.50
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our Guest Services team as a Guest Services Agent. The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality to create a memorable first impression for our guests as they arrive for the first time and throughout their stay. In offering a warm welcome to our hotel/resort, the Guest Services Agent assists with the unloading of guest’s luggage and provides a source of knowledge for the guest for everything about the hotel, its amenities, and the local area as they assist the guest to their room.
If you are a person who enjoys engaging with people from all over the world and making meaningful connections, as well as taking steps to “WOW” people, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow a career in hospitality with a world-class property.
- Help guests discover their “Wanderlust” experience
- Provide exceptional customer service by being engaging and taking sincere interest
- Interacts with all guests. The bell person/ guest services attendant will welcome each guest to our hotel.
- If guests are arriving by motor vehicle, you will open their door as you welcome them to the resort/hotel
- You will be escorting and orienting the guest to the front desk for check-in.
- You will park and retrieve guests vehicles as requested
- Upon check-in, you will escort the guests and their luggage to their room. As you do so, you will be explaining our amenities and fun facts they should know about our hotel.
- You will be working together with other attendants to ensure each guest has a personalized experience and will “dive" to open the door for all guests.
- Assist lobby attendant in keeping entrance area clean and organized
- "Be the difference" with all guest and employees and do more than just “the norm".
Starting Hourly Wage: $15.50
Average Percent of Time
85 % Performs body treatments and massages for guests and maintains treatment rooms and supplies.
15 % Completes and turns in payroll weekly and attends monthly departmental meetings.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with reasonable accommodation.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
and procedure manuals.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Starting Hourly Rate: $15.50
Provides professional hair care treatments for the Spa and is involved in the operation of the spa and guest
Performs hair care services such as cutting, styling, coloring, highlights, updos.
Provides knowledge to the guest for continued hair care utilizing products sold at the Spa.
Utilizes product efficiently. Maintains product inventory and salon cleanliness. Completes
commission reports accurately and timely.