ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage social media marketing for all business units and social platforms
- Draft & schedule copy and creative for social media posts across all platforms using best practices.
- Develop effective social media strategies for high visibility and interaction.
- Procure user generated content to share/reshare.
- Photograph and video events and venues for social media content creation
- Run social media insight reports and report do revenue management
- Partner with agency for creative approval of paid social media advertising including launching new campaigns, and review of existing campaigns.
- Assist with web site development and editing
- Design/Layout collateral materials and digital signage for various events and promotions
- Procure and catalog photography from vendors
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Digital content strategy, design and authoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Digital communication channel analytics
- Proactive, organized and results-oriented
- Self-motivated marketing professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Meta Business Suite and other Social media planners
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Enthusiastic and personable – enjoys working with people/customers
- Eager to learn – we wear many hats and while social media will be the primary focus, it will not be the only responsibility
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design or Marketing. 3+ Years of Social Media content creation experience. Experience in the Hospitality Industry is a plus but not a must. Design experience and/or education is preferred.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
Carry out the policies and procedures of Stonewall Resort and Benchmark Hospitality while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and teamwork atmosphere as per our five core values, integrity, trust, honesty, collaboration, and fun. Ensure that liquor laws and liquor rules of the State of West Virginia. Ensure the beverage service policies of Stonewall Resort are strictly adhered to. Follow safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment. Upsells goods and services offered by hotel. Ensures that all policies and procedures are adhered to; seek guidance of Human Resources Director and signature on form prior to administering disciplinary action to employee. Even distribution of disciplinary actions throughout department and positions under your jurisdiction. Assesses and offers creative suggestions and recommendations to guest requests. Maintaining uniform and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook. Works flexible hours (weekends and extended eight-hour days). Conduct a daily pre-shift meeting with staff. Enforce and “live by” Stonewall Resort’s F & B Vision Statement to promote the most productive, consistent team possible. Evaluates all employees on performance standards after initial employment period annually thereafter. Evaluation forms to be completed candidly, objectively, and in a timely fashion. Offers guidance and time frames for areas needing improvement. Review and understand daily event sheets, and function sheets in order to properly and knowledgeably respond to any guest or co-worker requests, questions, or concerns. To fully understand all job descriptions of Stillwaters line employees under supervisor.
LAST STATEMENT: Provide assistance in other job classification as determined necessary by immediate superior.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Minimum 1 year supervisory experience. Excellent organizational, administrative, communication and leadership skills.
We are seeking a Sous Chef who will be responsible for assisting in the operations of the kitchen. This includes coordinating the activities of the line cooks and overseeing food production operations to ensure that quality standards are maintained for the restaurant and banquets.
We are looking for a highly engaging, compassionate, customer focused individual to join our Human Resources team as a Human Resources Coordinator. The successful candidate for this role is engaging, full of energy, compassionate, and is open to learning and leading by example, responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests and team, as well as being there to support the team both personally and professionally.
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for supporting a variety of duties within the Human Resources department including, but not limited to: reporting, filing, assisting with the recruiting process, employee relations, benefit administration, training and compliance tracking.
- Provide timely customer service to hotel/resort employees
- Asist with day to day operations of the Human Resource Department functions and duties
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding process
- Assist recruiting efforts and onboarding events
- Assist with diversity outreach and leading proactive recruiting and placement strategies
- Create and distribute communication documents
- Update postings and communication venues throughout the Resort
- Assist in planning and rolling out employee initiatives, meetings, group discussions, events and celebrations
- Process, in a timely manner, reports, invoices, bills and associated mail.
- Assist with departmental development initiatives
- Support Human Resources activities, including onboarding, work experience programs, training materials, and employee pulse surveys
- Keep current with employment law, human resources policies and training requirements as related to Federal and State laws
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working HRIS systems. Workday is a plus!
- Bi-Lingual (spanish) is a plus but not a requirement
This position will be both AM, PM and Weekend shifts.
- Assist staff with expediting problem payments (e.g., problems processing credit card).
- Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest upon check-in (i.e., sharewiths, separate room/tax/incidentals, comp).
- Anticipate sold-out situations and obtain satisfactory alternative accommodations when the property cannot accommodate guests with reservations.
- Block rooms in the computer and identify designated requirements and requests.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, motivating and coaching employees;
- serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
We are seeking a passionate hospitality professional; strengths in service, thorough knowledge of the guest’s experience, and exceptional Beyond Compare service attitude for the position of On-Call Banquets Server at the Boston Harbor Hotel. This position is responsible for serving food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to hotel’s high standards of quality.
Must have at least (1) or more years of experience in Hospitality, with a combination of previous Banquets and Food & Beverage experience preferred.
The primary responsibilities of the Banquets Server at the Boston Harbor Hotel include but are not limited to:
- Set up banquet room as instructed by the Banquets Manager to include linen, service ware and glassware.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner. Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Banquets Manager to ensure consistency in the order throughout the banquet. Promptly bus dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction. Practice "Teamwork"
In addition to performance of key responsibilities, this position may be required to possess a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service-ware.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Require good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs + on a regular and continuous basis.
- Thorough knowledge of food and beverage service.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language. A second language is desirable.
The Boston Harbor Hotel is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
The La Quinta Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, professionally managed by Pyramid Global Hospitality, is currently looking for friendly, detail oriented housekeepers who love to clean and provide hospitality to our guests.
The Room Attendant cleans and vacuums guests rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, makes beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high quality standards of La Quinta and Pyramid Global Hospitality.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, professionally managed by Pyramid Global Hospitality, is currently seeking friendly and service oriented individuals to work its front desk primarily during the afternoon shift (3-11 pm).
The front desk agent is responsible for greeting and registering guests, providing prompt and courteous service, and closing out guest accounts upon completion of their stay.
The Holiday Inn Detroit Metro Airport is currently looking for line cooks who are service minded, energetic, and detail oriented to join our culinary team at Urban Steak, the hotel's restaurant.
- Maintaining and setting up hotel production and quality control of all meat, fish, fowl, sauces, stocks, seasonings and other food items prepared in the broiler and saute stations, as well as the grill and other stations as needed
- Maintain a clean and inviting environment for hotel and restaurant guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage all aspects of front desk operations for assigned shift. Schedule employees to ensure proper coverage.
Monitor performance and recommend/initiate corrective and/or disciplinary action, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in according with company policies and procedures. Alert management of potentially serious issues.
Ensure all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
Ensure guests receive prompt, professional attention and are greeted upon arrival. Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Implement appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction. Communicate to staff any VIP, Priority Club, or special needs or requests and follow up on execution.
Communicate and assist in achieving departmental guest satisfaction, revenue and profit goals and objectives. Manager labor costs and expenses within budget.
Assist in managing hotel revenue generation & maximization through full utilization of company systems, business processes and specifications.
Ensure procedures are followed for security of monies, credit and financial transactions, and guest security.
Throughout shift conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas to ensure the appearance of such areas reflects highly on the hotel, brand, and Company. Correct any deficiencies. Train appropriate staff on procedures for PBX to serve as a central communications point during emergency/crisis situations.
Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Key departmental contacts including Accounting, Revenue Management, Sales and Marketing, Catering, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, and Maintenance.
Will serve as manager on duty as required.
Accountability: This job is responsible for managing front desk operations for a p.m. and/or weekend shift at a large, fairly complex full-service hotel with an extensive range of facilities and services and may include a large number of Priority Club Accounts and VIP and key guests. Typically supervises a shift of front office employees.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Our stewarding team of dishwashers and cleaners are behind the scenes, but they play an integral role in the success of our food and beverage operations! These roles are an important part of the Abbey food and beverage team and must be energized, motivated. We need someone who has a keen eye for cleanliness. They are also responsible for keep the dish pit clean and are expected to complete janitorial duties such as sweeping and mopping.
- Ensure all kettles are cleaned when shift begins.
- Properly operate and maintain dish machine according to manufacturer's standards.
- Receive, scrape, rinse, and rack dishes/utensils.
- Unload dish machine, stack, store, and return dishes/utensils to proper area of kitchen.
- Inspects dishes after they have been cleaned and prior to storing to ensure they are clean and in good repair.
- Wash all pots and pans and store neatly.
- Changes cleaning solution and ensures proper sanitation is followed.
- Empty garbage cans in dish area and throughout kitchen as needed. Maintain dish area including floors, walls, and counter areas within the prescribed standards and health department guidelines.
- Sweep and mop floors in dish room and kitchen. Clean and dry floors to avoid slip/fall accidents and replace floor mats.
- Transport soiled ware to wash area and return empty trucks to bus area, if an outside function.
- Wipe down counter tops and preparation areas in order to maintain a clean, efficient operation.
- Restock area with required supplies.
- Handle cleaning chemicals according to prescribed safety standards.
- Assist with the lifting and moving of food carts, dish storage racks and other kitchen equipment as directed by supervisor.
- Meet all cleaning and sanitation requirements.
Your Environment: Controlled indoor temperatures, could experience high temperatures and high humidity in kitchen / dish pit area and when delivering inventory to indoors and outdoor locations. Varied workload volume levels based on kitchen activity level. Standing and walking on hard surface tile flooring, possibility for wet floors and carpets - non-slip shoes a must!
BASIC FUNCTIONS: La Cantera Resort & Spa is seeking an experienced and motivated Director of Group Sales to lead the Group sales team; drive revenue growth & be a brand ambassador that embraces the La Cantera Resort & Spa vision and culture.
As a Director of Group Sales, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic sales plans to maximize group business opportunities and drive profitable revenue growth. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has a strong passion for service, is well organized, strong communicator both verbally & written and enjoys leading a successful sales team and thrives in an on-site environment.
- Lead and manage the Group Sales team, provide coaching, mentoring and support to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Director of Group Sales will also be responsible to carry and maintain a market and goal.
- Conduct regular sales meetings and performance reviews to evaluate team performance.
- Work collaboratively with all departments throughout the Resort, especially Marketing, Events and Revenue Management to ensure effective collaboration and communication.
- Prepare & present regular sales reports to Director of Sales and Marketing, General Manager & senior leadership team, providing insights and recommendations to optimize sales performance.
- Excellence at proactive selling. Able to target key accounts, markets or segments. Also displays a proven ability to build and strengthen relationships with existing and new clients to include sales calls, entertainment and FAM trips.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to analyze market trends, identify opportunities. Candidate understands the overall market competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Be an out of the box thinker and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven track record of success. Lead the team to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and direct sales goals including outside sales calls and prospecting efforts outlined for the Group Sales team.
The Massage Therapist performs massage and body treatments ensuring that all spa guests receive a spa experience that exceeds their expectations.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Massage therapists performs massage and/or body treatments as scheduled
- Knowledge of all Body -Line Products and treatments
- Retail of all Body - Line products if necessary
- Help in maintenance of back bar for all massage product
- Will perform additional duties as requested
- Quiet, peaceful, professional environment
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Director of Sales (ADOS) to join our resort team. As the ADOS, your primary responsibility will be to drive corporate and incentive group business development, ensuring the growth and success of our resort in this specific market segment. You will play a vital role in promoting our resort as a premier destination for corporate events, meetings, and incentive travel.
1. Develop and Implement Sales Strategies: Collaborate with the Director of Sales to create effective sales strategies and initiatives targeting corporate and incentive group clients. This includes identifying potential clients, developing sales presentations, and executing sales plans to achieve revenue and occupancy goals.
2. Proactively Generate Leads: Research and identify potential corporate and incentive group clients within the target market. Actively network, attend industry events, and build relationships with key decision-makers to generate leads and secure new business opportunities.
3. Conduct Presentations and Site Inspections: Conduct compelling presentations and site inspections to showcase the resort's facilities, amenities, and services to corporate and incentive group clients. Effectively communicate the unique value proposition and tailor offerings to meet their specific needs and objectives.
4. Negotiate and Close Deals: Collaborate with the Sales team and other departments to create tailored proposals and negotiate contracts to secure corporate and incentive group bookings. Ensure that all negotiations align with the resort's revenue and profitability objectives.
5. Maintain Client Relationships: Foster long-term relationships with corporate and incentive group clients, ensuring exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Regularly communicate with clients to understand their evolving needs, address concerns, and identify opportunities for upselling and repeat business.
6. Market Research and Analysis: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor analysis, and market dynamics within the corporate and incentive group segment. Utilize market intelligence to identify new business opportunities and adapt sales strategies accordingly.
7. Collaborate with Internal Teams: Liaise with various departments, including Operations, Event Planning, and Marketing, to ensure seamless execution of corporate and incentive group events. Provide clear and concise event details to relevant teams, ensuring all client requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hospitality, or a related field (preferred)
- Proven track record in sales and business development, with a focus on corporate and incentive group market segments
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities
- Knowledge of the resort/hospitality industry and understanding of corporate event planning
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tracking systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Flexibility to travel when required
Join our resort team and be a part of an exciting growth phase as we expand our corporate and incentive group business. If you are passionate about sales, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a proven ability to drive results, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and help us create memorable experiences for our corporate and incentive group clients!
To maintain the entire hotel facility and grounds maintenance, including physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, H.V.A.C. systems and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs, golf course and grounds. Ensure the upkeep of guest areas to maintain an attractive hotel. Manage all rehabilitation, expansion, and/or special projects.
� Conducts walk-throughs and visually assess the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structure(s) of the hotel, all mechanical, electrical, H.V.A.C. systems and any other related equipment.
� Assigns and verifies completion of all routine maintenance on public spaces, meeting rooms, ballrooms, outlets, back of the house spaces and grounds. Assigns and verifies completion of all repairs, replacement, and renovations projects to offices, and employee work areas.
� Hires, trains, supervises and disciplines department staff.
� Adheres to all Corporate required purchasing policies and controls, to include all outside contractor bids, budgets and schedules.
� Maintains effective Energy Management and Preventive Maintenance programs, conducting special training for other operating departments on the safe and efficient use of equipment and energy in the hotel.
� Maintain fire standpipe, sprinkler systems and fire extinguishers throughout the facility to ensure proper working condition and fire protection in compliance with local fire codes. The individual is required to know how to recharge pressurized water extinguishers or have the ability to learn within new hire training. Lifting and carrying of fire extinguisher weighing up to 50 lbs. is required.
� Informs the General Manager and hotel department heads, on a regular basis, regarding the specific and overall condition of the building structure(s), related systems and equipment offering prudent, and cost-effective proposals for maintaining same. Accesses and inputs information into a computer and generates reports.
� Communicate effectively with city officials to ensure proper maintenance of permits and licenses, such as inspecting the building with the fire department to ensure all public assembly permits are maintained yearly, coordinating inspections of all elevators and escalators with the Buildings department.
� Act as a liaison between hotel and vendors to review latest in hotel technology and products such as State/Local Energy Programs to save energy costs. Attend Engineering conventions to educate self in latest products to be used in the hotel to increase guest satisfaction and cut costs, etc. Act as a liaison between all departments of the hotels and Facilities and Grounds Maintanence.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
� Assumes responsibility of any engineering/facilities position in absence of staff.
� Maintains appropriate supply of materials and equipment to carry out the normal day to day operating and maintenance requirements of the hotel.
� Maintains organized and efficient administrative and filing systems within Property Operations for the timely and accurate handling of correspondence, reports, requisitions for purchase, and other administrative requirements of the department.
� Maintains a well defined, and organized system within the shop for the inventory, maintenance, and storage of all tools, products, materials, and equipment necessary to execute the required activities of the department.
� Immediately available to report to the hotel in the event of any hotel emergency which necessitates the skills and expertise of the Director of Engineering/Facilities/Grounds and Chief Engineer. By example such emergencies may include, but not be limited to fires, power or other equipment failures, floods, lighting, earthquake, or other disasters of similar nature and magnitude.
� Perform other duties as requested, such as coordination and supervision of special guest requests for room and/or meeting space modification, construction of props for special hotel functions and employee relations events.
Responsible for acting as a contact person for banquet functions. Also responsible for supervising banquet staff, ensuring that functions are set correctly, helping with paperwork, linen inventory and training of staff.
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our Front Desk team as a Night Auditor. The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality to create a memorable first impression for our guests. While checking in, registering guests, the Front Desk Agent is a source of knowledge for the guest for everything about the hotel, its amenities, and the local area. This role serves the key hours where service is of utmost importance, typically from 11pm to 7am.
If you are a detail-oriented person who enjoys engaging with people from all over the world and making meaningful connections, as well as taking steps to “WOW” people, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow a career in hospitality with a world-class property.
- Help guests discover their “Wanderlust” experience
- Provide exceptional customer service by being engaging and taking sincere interest
- Check guests in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled, and accurate information is established.
- Help to resolve problems and “WOW” guests through recovery when things aren’t quite right
- Promote and sell special hotel programs.
- Interact with hotel/resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and policies.
- Maintain house bank.
- Generate, Print and distribute daily and weekly reports
- Ensure the Night Audit procedures are followed with great attention to detail
- Communicate all pertinent information to manager on duty.
- Follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits, and refunds.
- Assist other departments as needed.
Major Functions: Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all interior and exterior lighting, kitchen equipment, swimming pools and equipment, ice machines, air conditioning equipment, plumbing, fire control equipment, and guest room repairs
Must have at least three (1 ) or more years of experience in Maintenance, with a combination of Hospitality experience preferred.
- Performs all assigned preventative maintenance work according to PM program.
- Performs all assigned work requests on all electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Follows specifications, blueprints, manuals and schematic drawings for installation, maintenance and repair of structure and equipment. Used hand and power tolls, precision measuring and testing devices to test, diagnose and repair equipment.
- Must be able to dismantle equipment and install working parts on malfunctioning equipment.
- Makes structure repairs to masonry, woodwork and furnishings, patches or replaces plaster, plasterboard, paint walls, ceilings, and trim. Cuts and lays flooring (linoleum, tile, carpet, etc.)
- Maintains a log of all work performed including parts needed, and/or parts used on all work requests. Follow work order procedures.
- Records utility readings and equipment readings as scheduled and maintains current period readings in maintenance office.
- Clears clogged drains and replaces plumbing fixtures. Connects water supplies and drainage pipelines and performs simple wiring and maintenance repair.
- Performs and/or assigns all work requests on all electrical and mechanical equipment on the property.
- Remedies guest complaints within 15 minutes. Notifies Guest Services Manager or General Manager for proper follow-up if necessary.
- Reports daily to the Chief Engineer on maintenance areas of concern in the hotel.
- Is prepared to clean sidewalks and entrances to the hotel in case of inclement weather.
- Participates in fire/emergency response team as assigned when alarm sound.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures and follows all key control procedures.
- Provides the highest quality of service to guests at all times and practices each item on the Pyramid pledge.
- Wears proper uniform and nametag at all times in accordance with the standards of personal appearance guidelines in the Pyramid handbook.
- Performs all other duties deemed necessary by management.
This position will be both AM & PM Shifts.
The Front Desk Agent will greet and register guests, provide prompt and courteous service, and close out guest accounts upon completion of their stay, maintaining Five Star Service Standards.
Must have at least one (1) or more years of related guest experience, with experience in Hospitality preferred.
The primary responsibilities for the Front Desk Agent include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine efficiency from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication.
- Input messages into the computer and update Guest profiles.
- Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest.
- Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results.
- Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc.
- Take ownership of guest challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity.
- Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion.
- Complete all other assignments, duties and tasks as assigned by the Front Office Manager.
We are looking for a experienced Maintenance person, who is highly motivated, and detail oriented to join our team at a Maintenance Engineer! This individual performs a variety of maintenance trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment, HVAC, Painting, wall repair, tile work and upkeep of the preventative maintenance program of the resort/hotel. You will be working closely with different members of our team, so you will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If you are a maintenance person who enjoys making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Performs general maintenance of building and facility mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Performs general electrical repairs on appliances, house wiring and air conditioning systems, switches, fixtures and motors.
- Makes repairs on plumbing fixtures, piping, drains and sanitary systems.
- Make repairs to woodwork, wall vinyl, doors and window, carpeting, etc.
- Performs general mechanical maintenance on pumps, compressors, water heaters, automotive equipment, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Keeps records as required by company policy and procedures. Maintains logs on completed tasks. Prepares reports as requested by supervisors. Submits all requested reports/logs in a timely manner.