We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
The best candidates will possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and should present a professional appearance.
Candidates should have the ability to self-motivate, be a strong team player, and be willing to learn. Excellent relationship-building and negotiating skills, exceptional follow-through, strong organizational skills and strong time-management skills are required.
The Sales Manager will be required to utilize PC applications, including property management systems, database and Microsoft Office products.
To maintain the entire hotel facility, including physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, H.V.A.C. systems and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs. Ensure the upkeep of guest areas to maintain an attractive hotel. Manage all rehabilitation, expansion, and/or special projects.
� Conducts walk-throughs and visually assess the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structure(s) of the hotel, all mechanical, electrical, H.V.A.C. systems and any other related equipment.
� Assigns and verifies completion of all routine maintenance on public spaces, meeting rooms, ballrooms, outlets, back of the house spaces and grounds. Assigns and verifies completion of all repairs, replacement, and renovations projects to offices, and employee work areas.
� Hires, trains, supervises and disciplines department staff.
� Adheres to all Corporate required purchasing policies and controls, to include all outside contractor bids, budgets and schedules.
� Maintains effective Energy Management and Preventive Maintenance programs, conducting special training for other operating departments on the safe and efficient use of equipment and energy in the hotel.
� Maintain fire standpipe, sprinkler systems and fire extinguishers throughout the facility to ensure proper working condition and fire protection in compliance with local fire codes. The individual is required to know how to recharge pressurized water extinguishers or have the ability to learn within new hire training. Lifting and carrying of fire extinguisher weighing up to 50 lbs. is required.
� Informs the General Manager and hotel department heads, on a regular basis, regarding the specific and overall condition of the building structure(s), related systems and equipment offering prudent, and cost-effective proposals for maintaining same. Accesses and inputs information into a computer and generates reports.
� Communicate effectively with city officials to ensure proper maintenance of permits and licenses, such as inspecting the building with the fire department to ensure all public assembly permits are maintained yearly, coordinating inspections of all elevators and escalators with the Buildings department. Coordinate and search building with Secret Service and other officials to ensure safety of diplomats and hotel guests.
� Act as a liaison between hotel and vendors to review latest in hotel technology and products such as State/Local Energy Programs to save energy costs. Attend Engineering conventions to educate self in latest products to be used in the hotel to increase guest satisfaction and cut costs, etc. Act as a liaison between all departments of the hotels and Engineering.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
� Assumes responsibility of any engineering position in absence of staff.
� Maintains appropriate supply of materials and equipment to carry out the normal day to day operating and maintenance requirements of the hotel.
� Maintains organized and efficient administrative and filing systems within Property Operations for the timely and accurate handling of correspondence, reports, requisitions for purchase, and other administrative requirements of the department.
� Maintains a well defined, and organized system within the shop for the inventory, maintenance, and storage of all tools, products, materials, and equipment necessary to execute the required activities of the department.
� Immediately available to report to the hotel in the event of any hotel emergency which necessitates the skills and expertise of the Chief Engineer. By example such emergencies may include, but not be limited to fires, power or other equipment failures, floods, lighting, earthquake, or other disasters of similar nature and magnitude.
� Perform other duties as requested, such as coordination and supervision of special guest requests for room and/or meeting space modification, construction of props for special hotel functions and employee relations events.
We are seeking an Executive Housekeeper.
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for the management of the housekeeping and laundry departments. This includes management of the housekeeping and laundry staff and ensuring that the hotel facilities, guest rooms and public areas, meet all standards related to comfort and aesthetics.
Duties include the coordinating & supervising of the housekeeping and laundry staff of 100+ employees, ensuring that the guest rooms, hotel facilities, and public areas meet all standards related to comfort and aesthetics, scheduling, inspections, inventory control, and revenue forecasting, working closely with other departments and ensuring and adhering to OSHA and ADA policies.
Competitive benefits package. Generous bonus Potential EOE/M/F/H/V.
The Housekeeping Supervisor provides overall support to the operations of the housekeeping department. Duties include:
- Provide leadership and direction for all housekeeping and laundry activities for the hotel to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public areas.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, & heart of the house for cleanliness.
- Train, motivate, coach, counsel, & discipline staff members.
- Maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program.
- Prepare weekly schedule.
- Maintain supply and linen inventories.
- Update room statuses in the computer.
- Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient, & friendly manner.
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer focused Bartender to join our team! The Bartender is responsible for delivering memorable hospitality to our guests with genuine and personable connections and engaging service from the initial greeting to their departure. As a Bartender, it is your responsibility to seek to understand the guest’s needs while preparing perfect beverages in a timely manner. This individual will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Greet guests as they arrive or move about the bar area
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar daily
- Guide guests on their beverage journey through descriptive selling of the menu
- Be accurate in your order taking, confirming all special requests
- Be the master of the bar, understanding the details to enhance the conversation
- Work collaboratively with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Assist guests who have concerns to guide them to a resolution that leaves them happy
- Finalize the experience through timely and accurate bill presentation
- Requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices, and other perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Mixes, garnishes, and presents drinks following standard ingredient recipes and practicing portion control.
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our Guest Services team as a Guest Services Supervisor. The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality set the example for the team on how to create a memorable first impression for our guests as they arrive for the first time and throughout their stay. The Guest Services Supervisor will supervise and direct the team in offering guests a warm welcome to our hotel/resort, and the assistance with the unloading of guest’s luggage. They will also be the leader of information for the team to serve as a source of knowledge for the guest for everything about the hotel, its amenities, and the local area as they assist the guest to their room.
If you are a detail-oriented person who enjoys engaging with people from all over the world and making meaningful connections, as well as taking steps to “WOW” people, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow a career in hospitality with a world-class property.
- Help guests discover their “Wanderlust” experience
- Provide exceptional customer service by being engaging and taking sincere interest
- Interacts with all guests. The Supervisor will welcome each guest to our hotel.
- If guests are arriving by motor vehicle, you will open their door as you welcome them to the resort/hotel
- You will be escorting and orienting the guest to the front desk for check-in.
- Upon check-in, you will escort the guests and their luggage to their room. As you do so, you will be explaining our amenities and fun facts they should know about our hotel.
- Train and mentor the team of bell attendants to provide exceptional customer service
- Assist the management team in coordination of special events that will impact the arrival and departure of guests
- You will be working together with other attendants to ensure each guest has a personalized experience and will “dive" to open the door for all guests.
- Assist lobby attendant in keeping entrance area clean and organized
- "Be the difference" with all guest and employees and do more than just “the norm".
We are looking for a highly motivated Banquet Server to join our team! This individual will help to set up and prepare banquet room for banquet functions, serve and bus tables as well as clear and tear down banquet rooms at the end of the function.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Set up for functions to include draping tables, setting silverware, folding napkins, preparing drinks and put out table centerpieces.
- Service to include picking up food from back hall, carrying trays to function location, serve food and clear the food from the tables.
- Break down to include bussing tables, putting away dirty linen and centerpieces, vacuuming.
- Responsibilities also include cleaning of back hall and organizing of storerooms.
- Set up for AM or PM break stations that include coffee, tea, snacks, beverages, etc.
- Assists as needed with event room setup according to meal period and table needs
- Performs food & beverage preparation duties such as preparing condiments, brewing coffee and ensuring workstations are stocked
- Serves food and beverages to guests Removes dishes, glasses, silverware or other items from tables/counter tops and takes them to the kitchen
- Cleans and sanitizes tables and/or counters & seats after guests are finished
- Explains how various menu items are prepared, cooking methods and ingredients
- Takes into consideration any special request and dietary issues made by the guest
- Provides general property information Offers warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests
- Interacts with staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
- Ensures final quality check on food and beverage items prior to serving guests
- Monitors assigned tables for customer satisfaction, quality and additional service
- Addresses any guest issue promptly and with high concern
- Provides assistance to other event and restaurant staff as needed
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons)
We are looking for a leader with exceptional Food & Beverage skills who can create a team spirit, have a Yes I Can" attitude and inspire team performance.
Responsible for serving banquet functions, both as a server and as a banquet bartender, working on an"on call" basis. Must be flexible in working scheduled shifts. Previous banquet server experience and current Indiana Liquor license required.
We are looking for someone passionate about the culinary arts to join our Culinary team. This individual must be creative, motivated, and passionate about growing their talents in the kitchen!
Successful candidates for this role will have previous experience working in a professional kitchen environment, with a strong desire to learn, to develop skills and work with the culinary leadership team to create menus which reflect seasonal availability and concept of the restaurant.
The Cook assists the Chef in production and fabrication of food products for kitchen preparation, cafeteria, banquet cooking, dining room, and fine dining. The Cook will maintain a passive leadership role in maintaining adequate production level form the Kitchen staff.
If you have a passion for the Culinary arts and are looking to join a team where you can develop your skills and grow a career, then we want you!
- You will develop your knowledge and skills in various cooking procedures and methods (grill, sauté and fry)
- You will have the opportunity to experience using knives and various kitchen equipment
- You will reach and recreate recipes
- You will be consistent on all food preparation
- You will learn how to minimize food waste through cross utilization
- You will have the opportunity to work with a world class culinary team
- You will create workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- You will prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat)
- You will keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- You will ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- You will be responsible for the quality of ingredients
$17 an hour - Full-time - Sign on bonus $500.00
The cleanliness of a hotel is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that hotel housekeepers have one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel daily. We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team as a Supervisor. The supervisor spends most of the shift inspecting guest rooms and public space to ensure cleanliness standards are achieved. This position also trains and onboards new employees to the department. The supervisor also motivates and inspires employees so they can achieve desired results.
$16 an hour - Full-time - Sign on bonus $500.00
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting with the operation maintenance service and repair of equipment as assigned. Responsible for participating in the preventative maintenance program handling guest requests and other work orders as assigned.Responsible for performing the job in a safe and efficient manner and performing trade jobs such as painting, plumbing etc.
When applying ask about our $500 Signing Bonus!
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
What will I be doing? As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
The Reservation Agent is a key facilitator of the hotel guest's experiences. The main focus of the position is to provide a consistent, accurate friendly and sincere level of guest service to all guests. The Reservation Agent would integrate into a centralized Westroc team.
- Ensure all reservations calls are answered in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Maximize every opportunity to close each reservations call, or obtain the caller’s contact information follow-up efforts.
- Follow through on every call with confirmations and information requested regarding reservations.
- Work closely with Front Desk to ensure full occupancy on busy days.
- Ensure all necessary information is received from arriving guests, to facilitate their arrival and comfort prior to and during their stay.
- Keep all reservations accounts, traces and specific requests for each arriving guest up to par.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Reservations Manager.
As a Breakfast Attendant, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day.
Sign on bonus of $250 at end of orientation period of 90 days
Eligable for incentives
As the first part of everyone's morning, you get to set the stage for the day! We're looking for a morning person who loves to have the afternoon and evening to themselves!
Our breakfast team begins their day at 5:30AM and ends their day around 11am/Noon
It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
While we're searching for a full time teammate to be part of our crew, we have the ability to be flexible and would be willing to hire a part timer for the right person.
Greet all guests with a warm welcome -
- Ensure breakfast standards are met
- Make a list of items that need to be ordered and replenished and give it to the ordering manager
- Restock and prep any breakfast items needed for the next day
- Ensure all documents and checklists are complete by the end of your shift
- Date all food with correct labels and ensure all food is being rotated when new food arrives
- Clean and sanitize all breakfast utensils and supplies used by breakfast staff as well as any that guests have used
- Clean all areas of kitchen including refrigerators, storage rooms, sinks, etc.
- Sweep and mop the kitchen floors as well as the dining area where guests sit
- Ensure tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitized once guest is done using it
- Be prompt and on time, ready to work
- Perform any other job duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $17.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Every weekend
Pyramid Global Hospitality is looking for part-time and full-time housekeepers who are service minded, energetic, and detail oriented to join our team at our prestigious hotel locations in Farmington Hills!
- Clean and vacuum guest rooms
- Collect soiled linens for laundering, make beds, replenish room supplies and empty trash.
- Respond to guest needs
- Maintain a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high-quality standards of Pyramid Global Hospitality.
** This role offers a generous incentive package**
We're looking for a qualified, dedicated HVAC Service Technician who is experienced and wants to work for a hospitality industry leader. If you're an experienced technician, we'd like to talk with you.
- Serve as property expert on all HVAC/R equipment.
- Completes work orders submitted for HVAC-R equipment within the property producing quality results in an efficient manner.
- Performs preventative maintenance and maintains logs in an organized manner.
- Identifies problems, initiates work orders, accomplished assigned work orders and does all necessary repairs relating to their expertise.
- Performs duty rounds by using daily checklists. Reports on and corrects noted problems.
- Coach and mentor other Techs and provide them with knowledge and experience to help enhance their skills.
- Audit and inspect work of other techs and provide feedback, if needed.
- Responsible for correct use of building systems such as Building Management System and Life Safety Systems. (training provided).
- Maintain a safe, clean and efficient work space. Responsible for maintaining inventory of tools in use.
- Work in a safe manner including proper use of PPE and following safety protocols.
- Responsible for correct use of maintenance request system. Training provided.
- Assist with maintenance requests for other trades, as needed.
The EVENINGHousekeeping Supervisor duties include but not limited to:
- Providing leadership and direction for all housekeeping and laundry activities for the hotel to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public areas in the evenings.
- Inspecting guest rooms, public areas, & heart of the house for cleanliness.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and counseling staff members.
- Maintaining a regularly scheduled cleaning program.
- Assisting in preparation for weekly schedule.
- Maintaining supply and linen inventories.
- Updating room statuses in the computer.
- Ensuring housekeeping requests from guests and management are responded to in a timely, efficient, & friendly manner.
- Any additional duties as request by Executive Housekeeping Manager.
-This position will be scheduled for PM shifts only after training!
CULTURE & CHARACTER:
All team members of the Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center, a Pyramid Global Hospitality property, have the same fundamental responsibility: to take great pride in providing Howdy Hospitality to all guests while walking the Aggie Path of P.R.I.D.E. daily. Our jobs are not just to make a difference but to "Be the Difference" in the guest and fellow team member experience. All applicants should be of the highest character and hold themselves to the following Aggie Path of P.R.I.D.E. expectations:
- Positivity - We wake up daily and choose to bring a positive perspective, find the good in all things, and create an environment others want to be part of. Each team member is hired to project genuine and sincere positivity daily.
- Respect - We embrace and appreciate others and show consideration for their desires, interests, privacy, physical space, belongings, different viewpoints, philosophies, physical abilities, beliefs, and personalities. We choose to show respect, even when it is not given, not only to our guests but, more importantly, to each other.
- Integrity - We consistently demonstrate and live by sound moral and ethical principles. We choose to do this not because someone is watching, but because it is the right thing to do.
- Dedication - We are unyielding in our commitment to walking our path and dedication to “Being the Difference” in everything we do. We flex our proactive muscles in being more positive, respecting, and holding ourselves to an even higher commitment to integrity.
- Excellence - We always strive to make today a little better than yesterday.
Our F&B Supervisors are responsible for ensuring a high-quality guest and team member experience in our three outlets at the Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center. This position will specifically oversee the Block T Bar & Grill. They also assist in directing and supervising all “front of the house” team members, supporting them to perform at or above established excellence standards of Howdy Hospitality.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $18/hr. – Biweekly (every two weeks)
- Extensive health benefits, paid time off, retirement, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at hundreds of US and international properties.
The hospitality industry is 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days of the year. All candidates must be available and are expected to work Texas A&M football game days, Ring Days, graduations, and other high occupancy times due to special events. We strive hard to manage and minimize overtime, but it should and will be expected when business levels call for it.
- Full-Time: 30-40 hours, dependent on business forecast.
- Hours: This is primarily a PM shift supervising the Block T Bar & Grill to fluctuate between the approximate hours of 3PM - 2AM.
- Assist in ensuring proper availability of competent, motivated, hospitality-oriented team members, consistent with anticipated demand.
- Ensure proper performance and training of hourly team members per departmental standards.
- Ensure a positive work environment through fairness and positive reinforcement.
- In the absence of management, direct and re-direct team members when standard operating procedures are insufficient or not applicable while keeping leadership informed.
- Ensure optimum hospitality to all guests and team members in a clean, safe and organized environment.
- Attend, promote, and brainstorm scheduled training sessions on product service.
- Maintain detailed product knowledge.
- Help ensure that reservations of a la carte, special events, and catering are well documented, communicated, and managed.
- Possess working knowledge of all positions supervised - server, bartender, bar-back, food runner, host, etc.
- Help to ensure proper quantities of perishable goods, non-perishable dry goods and other supplies are on hand and properly stored. Maintain controls and pars as prescribed by leadership.
- Assist in departmental administration as needed.
- Participate in forecasting/budgeting, as well as payroll department approvals.
We are looking for a professional Front Desk Supervisor to oversee all front office functions including bell staff, at your service, guest services/front desk and concierge. Our Front Desk Supervisor is a leader at Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach at Sand Key and enjoys leading with enthusiasm expressing a deep passion for enhancing the guest experience and problem solving.
The Front Desk Supervisor works with the Front Office Manager and team members to successfully execute all front office operations including the guest arrival and departure experience striving to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
- Exceeding Customer Expectations - Providing services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Demonstrating Leadership - Utilizing interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Improving Service - Improving service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Coaching and Developing Others - Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Developing and Building Teams - Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Achieving/Exceeding Goals - Achieving and exceeding goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for our team members and guests following all hotel policies and procedures