Click column header to sort
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our memory making Activities team! The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality to create a fun and memorable experiences for our Resort guests.
- Greeting guests as they enter the indoor and outdoor pool facilities and creating a positive experience and tending to their needs during their visit.
- Enforce area rules and ensure only those who enter facilities have proper id for access.
- Take reservations for, lead and conduct activities for children and adults. Supervise children’s activities for ages 4 – 12.
- Rent out recreational equipment and process payments.
- Maintaining updated communication with Activities staff and Resort staff regarding updates to operations and activities offered.
- Following daily cleaning and stocking expectations including:
- Maintaining cleanliness of common areas throughout the pool areas, restrooms, virtual reality and arcade/game room, cinema, Rainbow Point activities area as well as other indoor and outdoor activity areas on site, i.e., fire pits, beach.
- Folding and restocking laundry as well as pushing full dirty laundry bins to laundry area and pushing clean full laundry bins back to the pool areas, restocking soap and paper goods and other supplies.
- "Be the difference" with all guest and employees and do more than just “the norm"
Your Environment: Varied indoor temperatures including high humidity and warm temperatures in the pool areas, controlled temperature in most other resort areas, as well as outdoor pool and lawn environment. Overall volumes can vary from low to loud in high activity areas. Standing and walking on hard surface tile flooring, pool deck and carpet - non-slip shoes a must!
As a Nail Technician at Loma de Vida, you will have the opportunity to provide individualized nail services and treatments to clients, including manicures and pedicures. You will be responsible for removing any previous nail polish, shaping and smoothing the ends of nails, and cleaning the nails; to include softening, pushing back and trimming nail cuticles, and apply new polish onto nails.
As the Nail Technician at Loma de Vida, you will exemplify La Cantera Resort and Spa culture while working to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times.
Compensation: 40% Commission plus 19% gratuity! (Please View Spa Menu for Pricing)
Set up of Banquet Room and serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Pyramid Hotels' high standards of quality.
Set up banquet room as instructed by Banquet Captain to include linen, serviceware and glassware.
Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Banquet Captain to ensure consistency in the order throughout the banquet. Promptly bus dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
Practice Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
Once banquet is complete reset banquet room according to Captain's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function as well as sanitation of banquet areas.
Mandatory attendance for monthly departmental meetings.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards
The Meeting & Event manager is dedicated to the planning, coordination, and exceptional execution of all conferences and unique events contracted by the Group and Event Sales Department. This person is responsible for generating additional revenue for the hotel through effective negotiation and up-selling of food, beverage and ancillary experiences above contracted minimums. The Meeting & Event Manager position requires a detailed, organized and flexible individual who is resolution oriented, customer focused, and is an expert at multi-tasking. Excellent inter-personal skills, and effective written communication are a must for this position.
- Plan and ensure elite execution of social and corporate events of all sizes, and effectively communicate to all departments the information necessary for this successful execution
- Monitor and manage guestroom blocks in accordance with the contract, as well as monitor key deadlines outlined.
- Prepare and distribute accurate Banquet Event Orders, and Event Resumes. Effectively communicate any change and updates.
- Conduct site visits and planning meetings for upcoming events
- Maintain a strong relationship with clients, as well as with the hotel’s Operating departments.
- Accurately forecast event revenue
- Suggestively sell menus and experiences that meet the guest needs, and maximize revenue
- Maintain a professional appearance, in accordance with the Image Guidelines set forth in the Associate Handbook
- Attend appropriate resort and department meetings
- Maintain a strong knowledge of hospitality trends, especially those related to food and beverage
- Have a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
The Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning rooms and facilities job duties instructed by the Housekeeping Supervisor, Assistant Director of Housekeeping, and Director of Housekeeping. Responsibilities include:
- The ability to follow payroll and key sign-out procedures.
- The ability to clean mirrors, furniture, ash urns, elevators, and doors.
- The ability to inventory and maintain the cleanliness of all linen closets and empty trash.
- Work well with other staff members by planning and following a definite cleaning schedule this will enable work to go faster and smoother.
- Follow instructions and training given by supervisor. Be cooperative and receptive to changes and helpful hints.
- All lost and found articles must be turned in to a supervisor or the Director of Housekeeping.
- The ability to spot clean furniture and carpets as instructed.
- At the start of the work day, obtain work reports from supervisor and proceed to load cart with the supplies needed for the days cleaning.
- The ability to assist in moving beds and furniture as requested.
- The ability to offer assistance to guests when requested or needed.
- The ability to report any maintenance deficiencies to housekeeping.
- Following instructions given by Housekeeping supervisor on which rooms to clean first: example: 1) Clean O/C rooms first. 2) Go to “due-in” rooms and get them ready for check in. 3) Clean C/O rooms. 4) Clean all occupied rooms by 5pm.
- Ensure all bathrooms and beds are cleaned in rooms.
- Vacuum all rooms every day.
- If there are no horsepersons around, sweet patio, wipe down patio furniture, front door and light fixtures. Dust all light bulbs with a dry rag in all rooms.
- Clean all mirrors and mop all tiled floors.
- If any rooms are found occupied or are in use and not listed on reports, report to supervisor immediately.
- Always make yourself available to help out another employee if you finish your section first.
- Clean cart when finished for the day and stock up for the next day of work.
- The ability to employ proper use and maintenance of all equipment and supplies.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to complete any project assigned by the Director or Assistant Director of Housekeeping.
- Demonstrate your ability to be a team player.
- Run food to table in a timely and efficient manner.
- Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations and assist servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
- Promptly and consistently reset all service-ware as prescribed.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Practice "Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Attend monthly departmental meetings.
- Follow proper standards and etiquette for room service deliveries.
- Memorize table numbers and seat numbers of the dining room and bar.
- Follow opening & closing side work sheet for food runner position
Demonstrate Superior Team Work Skills- this position interfaces with many different members of the team.
We are looking for a leader with exceptional Food & Beverage skills who can create a team spirit, have a Yes I Can" attitude and inspire team performance.
We are looking for a leader with exceptional Food & Beverage skills who can create a team spirit, have a Yes I Can" attitude and inspire team performance.
Starting hourly pay range: $25.00 - $28.00
California Lifestyle Realty is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to lead all of marketing and branding projects for our agents.
This position will be an essential resource for agents to achieve their marketing goals.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Agent consultation to identify marketing needs, help build business and marketing plans, and assist with execution.
- Develop an understanding and promote the value and application of agency tools, products and programs to agents
- Create strategic marketing plans that will allow agents to maximize the effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will work toward achieving their marketing goals and grow their business; this includes branding, print advertising, digital, social, direct mail, video, paid media, etc.
- Develop templated creative work, such as flyers, print ads, direct mail pieces, etc for agent use
- Work with internal team and agents to coordinate the delivery of larger marketing efforts, including all associated materials (photography, copywriting, overall content development, etc), while maintaining consistency between the California Lifestyle Realty brand and the marketing deliverables of agents.
- Provide analysis of agent marketing plans and share opportunities to optimize for future success
- Work with media partners to secure agent advertising spend and budget allocations, as well as identifying opportunities for California Lifestyle Realty branded campaigns.
- Understand and follow national and local real estate market trends and forecasts.
The Rental Attendant is responsible for stellar customer service regarding winter activities in the Ski Department. Daily tasks include face-to-face customer interactions, as well as by email and over the phone, season pass product issuing, special program sales and queries, and balancing the cash drawer. This position will also assist the Cashier’s Office from time to time with lift ticket and rental sales, and ticket redemption. Position will begin early November and ends Late March. * A year-round full-time position may be available based on job performance and other departmental needs.
-Greets guests and members in a friendly, professional manner.
-Consults with guests/members with a focus on providing exceptional customer service and resolving their needs.
-Fields and manages in-person and on-phone interactions following proper protocol.
-Adheres to policies when processing or issuing Season Passes, Buddy Tickets and any other ski products sold.
-Addresses Special Program queries and sales.
-Ensures all communications are responded to correctly and in a timely manner.
-Balances the cash drawer.
-Ensures 100% accuracy when processing financial transactions.
-Handles lift ticket and rental sales and ticket redemption.
-Takes on additional duties and tasks as may be assigned.
Creekside Inn is under new management!
We are looking for capable Room Attendants who can be flexible enough to work weekends.
The Room Attendant cleans and vacuums guests� rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, make beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests� needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group.
Edith Macy Center is seeking a creative, proactive 'go-getter' salesperson to promote and sell the services of the conference center to maximize room and banquet revenue through phone and email solicitation, in-person meetings, and other sales actions.
You'll serve as the hotel representative to prospective clients and customers who are seeking social event, meeting and retreat spaces.
You will actively sell to maximize revenue opportunities and be responsible for driving customer & guest loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer/guest experience.
Sales managers qualify and respond to sales inquiries in a timely manner and develop new business opportunities by researching prospects utilizing sales tools such as Delphi, reader board services, Cvent and more.
A successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving sales goals, be creative, a problem solver, has a proven record of being a team player, is open to learning and leading by example, responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests and team.
Salary range is $55k-60k plus a Sales Incentive Plan paid quarterly based on booking production.
- Assist with benefits to ensure a proper and timely enrollment, accuracy of record-keeping, and answering employee questions and concerns.
- Reviews for accuracy and processes monthly benefits billings each month.
- Works closely with HR Assistant in monitoring insurance, pension & health.
- Primary point person on filing, data input & reporting. Enters new hires/terminations, or rate change status etc.
- Assist with advertising job vacancies in different mediums, due diligence of applicants, and coordinating with HRD to ensure that consistent controls are in order to place talented candidates that fit our Hospitality Profiles.
- Work closely with HR Assistant and liaise with immigration consultant to ensure immigration paperwork, pension and insurance documents are legally compliant and submitted in a timely manner.
- Assist HR Assistant with processing new employee paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain and track training schedules of employees. To assist with facilitating employee orientation.
- Ensuring that all employee files are accurate, filing is completed on a weekly basis and are audited as needed to ensure that contracts reflect current position, salary Identification/immigration work permits etc.
Manor Vail Lodge is one of Vail's original and iconic properties. With studio, one, two and three-bedroom condominiums plus luxury penthouses, Manor Vail Lodge is a full-service condominium property that features all the amenities of a full-service hotel, including two outdoor heated swimming pools, four hot tubs, spa, fitness center, The Fitz Bar and new restaurant, Ridge + River. Located steps from Vail Village, Golden Peak ski area, Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, and the Ford Amphitheater, Manor Vail Lodge is the complete package for Vail lodging.
The Cook prepares and cooks meals for guests of the restaurant and/or banquet functions.
-Benefits available: Retirement Benefits with a company match program, Colorado sick time and public emergency leave, Discount Room Nights at Benchmark properties and Parking.
-Earn between $20-$27/hr and Typical shifts are between 8am-5pm
We are looking for someone passionate about the culinary arts to join our Culinary team. This individual must be creative, motivated, and passionate about growing their talents in the kitchen!
Successful candidates for this role will have previous experience working in a professional kitchen environment, with a strong desire to learn, to develop skills and work with the culinary leadership team to create menus which reflect seasonal availability and concept of the restaurant.
The Cooks assists the culinary leadership team in production and fabrication of food products for kitchen preparation, banquet cooking, dining room, and fine dining.
If you have a passion for the Culinary arts and are looking to join a team where you can develop your skills and grow a career, then we want you!
- You will develop your knowledge and skills in various cooking procedures and methods (grill, sauté and fry)
- You will have the opportunity to experience using knives and various kitchen equipment
- You will read and recreate recipes
- You will be consistent on all food preparation
- You will learn how to minimize food waste through cross utilization
- You will have the opportunity to work with a world class culinary team
- You will create workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- You will prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat)
- You will keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- You will ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- You will be responsible for the quality of ingredients
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Guest Services team as a Guest Services Agent.
The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality to create a memorable first impression for our guests as they arrive for the first time and throughout their stay.
If you are a person who enjoys engaging with people from all over the world and making meaningful connections, as well as taking steps to “WOW” people, we would like to speak with you!
- Perform all duties required for a warm welcome and efficient check in and check out process, abiding by our service standards
- Maintain the highest level of associate/guest relations
- Answer all phone calls promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information
- Conduct pre-assignment of hotel rooms, which includes VIPS, repeat guests, all packages, and any special requests, amenities or celebrations
- Be knowledgeable of Vermont and area events and offerings to suggest to guests/visitors
- Be knowledgeable and provide information on special events, group needs, resort amenities and activities and distribute associated information/packets, gift bags, etc.
- Perform all cashier functions to include accurate posting of charges to individuals and groups, and maintenance of cash receipts and hotel banks
- Resolve guest issues and ensure follow-up as needed with the guest and applicable department
- Complete all items on appropriate (AM, PM, Overnight) checklist by end of shift
- Perform reservation functions including entering and updating group files
- Attend departmental stand-up meetings on an as needed basis
- Assist in keeping the front desk area clean, stocked, and organized
- Assist with room deliveries or guest/visitor requests on an as needed basis
- Maintain a positive and collaborative working relationship with front office associates and all departments
- Enthusiastically collecting guest feedback and communicate to appropriate leader
- Complete additional tasks as assigned by Supervisors or Director
The cleanliness of a hotel is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that hotel housekeeping team has one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel daily.
We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team as a Lobby Attendant. The ideal candidate creates a memorable experience for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in preparing and maintaining the public spaces and assisting the room attendants. This role truly is the “Heart of the House” and provides key services for our guests to truly relax and enjoy their stay. A great housekeeping team can make a guest stay go from OK to Outstanding!
Are you ready to start a rewarding career, where you can Be the Difference in our guests stay and you can make a difference in your career, then look no further then Benchmark Hospitality.
- Engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to accomplish the goal of resort/hotel cleanliness
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift to collect bags, trash, and soiled linen.
- Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor pantry.
- Ensure cleanliness of all public areas to include bathrooms, lounge areas and hallways
- Help the room attendants with the heavy lifting when super cleaning / spring cleaning of rooms.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from all service areas and take to appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Always respond in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other team members.
The Lytle Park Hotel provides you with a choice of Free Parking or Free Monthly Bus Pass!
We are seeking a skilled, committed and passionate culinary professional for the position of Steward at the Lytle Park Hotel. This Expert is responsible for the cleaning of the kitchen, as well as assisting with the employee dining room.
The primary responsibilities for the Steward include but are not limited to:
- Handles and washes all glass, silver, china, dishware and cooking utensils utilized daily in the operations.
- Handles and polishes all silver and copper chaffers and serving utensils to include coffeepots, tea pots, trays, goose necks and water pitchers.
- Stores the above listed items in a neat and organized manner, always storing items in their assigned areas.
- Empties all garbage cans and the disposal of all cardboard utilized by the Culinary staff.
- Cleans all trashcans and returning of them to the proper areas of the kitchens.
- Cleans all dish machines on a weekly basis.
- Cleans kitchen equipment as required by the Executive Chef.
- Cleans all floors throughout the culinary departments and the mats used in these areas.
- Disposes of broken glassware and dishes according to policy in a safe manner.
- Ensures required hot boxes are clean, plugged in and stocked with the appropriate number of plates and covers for upcoming events.
- Ensures all walls and ceilings are clean at all times in Culinary areas
- Follows checklist duties and responsibilities given by management and supervisors.
- Arrives for work on time and in proper uniform.
We are looking for a highly motivated and analytical individual with experience in driving sales revenues for hotels or resorts to join our team as Sales Manager. This role is a key position that will be responsible proactively soliciting and managing group business in the assigned vertical markets and the assigned geographical market. Actively up-sells to maximize revenue opportunities. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Responsible for driving customer & guest loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer/guest experience. Provides service to customers to continue to grow the account.
-Make personal visits, when necessary to target areas and call on Companies and associations located in a specific market or area.
-Book meetings, conferences, and social guests from assigned areas.
-Dedicate majority of time to direct telephone sales.
-Rework and maintain old account files and solicit new accounts.
-Respond to all correspondence from assigned areas and trace dates for reworking and follow up.
-Set-up site inspections and follow through.
-Attend trade shows pertinent to assigned areas and attend meetings, seminars, and functions through membership in association.
-Maintain a constant contact with Corporate and Association meeting planners; maintain membership and contacts in hotel industry associations.
-Maintain a working relationship with departments interacting with convention groups.
-Develop new accounts.
-Stay abreast of industry trends and make recommendations of changes, which would affect operations.
-Maintain accurate forecast and recap information.
-Set-up and conduct site inspections for entire property.
-Meet sales goals as outlined by the GM/ Home Office on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
The Lytle Park Hotel provides you with a choice of Free Parking or Free Monthly Bus Pass!
We are seeking a skilled, committed and passionate culinary professional for the position of Cook at the Lytle Park Hotel. This Expert will be responsible for the preparation of stations, production of food, execution of menu items and pristine plate presentation that surpasses guest expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to become part of a team always pushing one another to raise the bar. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of relevant experience, with hot line experience required.
The primary responsibilities for the Cook include but are not limited to:
- Completes daily prep responsibilities and sets line for service.
- Prepare all hot food items according to standard recipes and/or as specified on guest check. Ensure consistency of product for the guest.
- Check the quality of the food as it arrives in the kitchen and informs the Sous Chef of damage product. Properly labels, dates, storage of all food.
- Maintains work area in a safe and sanitary manner, and reports safety issues.
- Maintains high standards of food preparation in a timely fashion while performing multi tasks.
- Works closely with standard recipes and presentations in order to meet required food costs and obtain uniform quality. Maintains product consistency, seasoning of food, and plate presentation.
- Continuously looks for ways to increase productivity.
- Handles food and rotates it according to established procedures, including cooking and cooling temperatures.
- Utilizes proper and safe knife skills.
- Order food requisitions with collaboration of Sous Chef according to business.
- Respects and accommodates the food server’s request regarding guest’s personality, preference, and requests.
- Maintains a full line of communication with supervisors.
- Performs any other tasks as assigned by Sous Chef and assists in any area needed.
We are seeking a housekeeper at Lighthouse Resort Minocqua, Wi
Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work wellin a team environment.
Responsibilities include general cleaning of hotel suites, cleaning of some public spaces, and special cleaning projects.
Candidates should apply in person.