Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We're looking for capable Room Attendants who can be flexible enough to work weekends.
The Room Attendant cleans and vacuums guests� rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, make beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests� needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group.
The cleanliness of a hotel is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that hotel housekeeping team has one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel daily.
We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team as a Laundry Attendant. The ideal candidate creates a memorable experience for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in preparing and maintaining the guest linens. This role truly is the “Heart of the House” and provides key services for our guests to truly relax and enjoy their stay. A great housekeeping team can make a guest stay go from OK to Outstanding!
- Engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to accomplish the goal of resort/hotel cleanliness
- Laundry duties as required (including washing drying / ironing and folding of all SPI guest rooms linen as well as restaurant/catering linens
- Keep laundry area/ common areas of the property clean and organized
- Daily cleaning of housekeeping and maintenance staff restrooms
- To understand the proper utilization of equipment and chemicals, and the knowledge of appropriate safety procedures
- Assist houseman and housekeepers as necessary
- Help maintain a safe work environment
- Always respond in a friendly, helpful manner to other team members.