Click column header to sort
Attention all hospitality professionals! Are you ready to take the next step in your career and become a true General Manager? We have an exciting opportunity for you! We are currently seeking an ambitious and driven individual to join our team as a Hotel Manager/General Manager in training. This position is not just an ordinary Hotel Manager role, but rather a fast-track path to becoming a Hotel General Manager.
In this position, you will work closely with our seasoned Hotel Managing Director to learn the ins and outs of the hospitality industry. You will be responsible for overseeing various departments within the hotel, from front desk, housekeeping, and engineering operations to food and beverage management. You will also participate in high-level decision-making meetings and have the opportunity to contribute to the hotel's overall success.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is passionate about the hospitality industry and eager to learn and grow within the field. You must have exceptional communication skills, be a strategic thinker, and possess excellent leadership qualities. This is a challenging role, but the rewards are significant, as you will be on the fast track to becoming a Hotel General Manager in no time!
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply for this Hotel Manager role. Come join our dynamic team and become the next General Manager superstar!
We're looking for a capable, committed Maintenance Technician who will play an important role in keeping our hotel functioning to the high quality standards of the Pyramid Hotel Group.
The Maintenance Technician will:
- meet service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction;
- respond to guest questions or problems in a timely professional manner
- perform general repairs and assigned maintenance duties in a satisfactory and timely manner
- respond to complaints or problems from guests or other departments in a timely manner
- be responsible for maintaining the upkeep, rehabilitation, and maintenance of the entire hotel facility, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs
To quality, you must have previous engineering experience.
We are seeking a committed and passionate hospitality professional to provide top quality service as Night Auditor. This associate is responsible for performing close of day reports and audits for the hotel Front Office. This position will account for daily activity by organizing and verifying information; identifying and correcting discrepancies; posting accounts and running and distributing daily reports. The Night Auditor will also function as the primary contact for guests upon arrival and departure between the hours of 11 PM and 7 AM, by greeting guests at the Front Desk and processing check-in and check-out transactions.
The primary responsibilities for the Night Auditor include, but are not limited to:
- Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine efficiency from the computer system, confirming pertinent information, including number of guest rooms and room rate.
- Follow all specified procedures to audit the shift closing of all Front Office staff.
- Produce accurate and timely reports, and correctly handle all cash transactions.
- Maintain and post a daily balance of all house accounts, including running preliminary reconciliations, detailed transactions and final reports walked to Accounting.
- Reconcile cashier’s reports with the restaurant system each night, researching and posting any unresolved tickets from the day shift.
- Balance and audit for accuracy, including; room revenue, food and beverage revenue, cashier’s reports, guest and house accounts and telephone revenue; assisting in the preparation of all reports.
- Complete and transmit daily Management and Accounting reports, and supporting documents.
- Perform all other Front Desk duties, which may include, assisting in booking room reservations, answering hotel phone calls, wake up calls, and providing guest’s messages.
The AC Hotel at The Banks is looking for a Part-Time Barback/Busser for our Upper Deck Bar.
Job Duties: You will be responsible for ensuring an excellent guest experience on our rooftop bar! To ensure the best guest experience, our barback position is responsible for stocking drink garnishes, clean glassware at the bar, stocking liquor bottles behind the bar, and helping to bus tables throughout your shift.
Previous experience not required. Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work well in a team environment. Evening availability required as well as weekends and holidays. Scheduled days vary based on hotel needs, must be available to work weekends!
The AC Hotel in Downtown Cincinnati is looking for a shining star with a passion for hospitality to work in our Food and Beverage department as a breakfast attendant. This associate will be responsible for prompt, courteous service to hotel guests serving our unique European style breakfast buffet as well as maintaining a clean and well-kept appearance of the AC Hotel lounge. Presenting a genuinely engaging, and positive personality that will create memorable experiences for regular and first time guests alike. AC Hotels by Marriott associates are all about creating experiences that are cosmopolitan, edited, and social for guests who enjoy the urban buzz of great cities.
Will be responsible to greet all guests, service tables and help in the kitchen to prepare our european inspired breakfast buffet.
It's almost Opening Day for MLB, which means The AC Hotel at The Banks is looking for Part-Time Cocktail Servers for our Upper Deck Bar!
Our servers are responsible for ensuring an excellent guest experience on our rooftop bar! That includes, greeting guests, taking food and drink orders, assisting guests with questions, and ensuring that the AC Hotel standard for food and beverage is exceeded with each guest interaction.
Previous serving experience preferred, but not required - we'll train you! Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work well in a team environment. Evening availability required as well as weekends and holidays. Scheduled days vary based on hotel needs, must be available to work weekends!
Team Member Perks: Competitive Hourly Wages and bonus pay, Free meal on each shift, Free on-site parking, Uniforms Provided, Marriott Team Member Travel Discounts, Employee Matched 401k, and more!
Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service to those staying at the AC Hotel at the Banks.
The Front Desk Agent will:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote Hotel's marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate. Requires continual standing and movement throughout front office area.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travellers checks, and other forms of payment.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Take ownership of guests challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgement and discretion.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Groups from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Groups rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Experience with Fosse systems is a plus but not required.
Ask about our sign-on bonus!!
Enjoy this challenging opportunity as a cook serving in a fast paced, european inspired banquet and Rooftop Bar kitchens.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards for both Rooftop Bar and banquet menus.
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
The AC Hotel at The Banks is looking for Full and Part-Time Housekeeping Room Attendants to join our team and provide excellent service to our hotel guests.
Job Duties: You will be responsible for the cleanliness, sanitation, and arrangements of guest suites. Cleaning includes, but is not limited to, dusting and sanitizing furniture, fixtures, surfaces of the guest suite and bathroom. This includes vacuuming, providing guests with clean linens, and proper amenities.
Previous hotel housekeeping experience preferred. Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work well in a team environment. First shift availability. Scheduled days vary based on hotel needs, must be available to work weekends!
Team Member Perks: Competitive Hourly Wages, PPE & Uniforms Provided, Marriott Team Member Travel Discounts, Employee Matched 401k.