Click column header to sort
Requires a minimum of 2 years experience. Also requires standing for long periods of time, able to lift up to 50 lbs., and have good communication skills (both written and verbal).
Supervising A.M. kitchen staff, helps in and or prepares banquet event food. Helps support line staff as needed, supports dishwasher when needed. Able to coach and councel staff.
Hilton is looking for a strong team leader who will support the Chef and can fill in on his days off. The ideal candidate will understand all areas of the kitchen, have a strong sense of urgency, work well as part of a team and have a can do attitude.
- Demonstrate your ability to be a team player.
- Run food to table in a timely and efficient manner.
- Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations and assist servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
- Promptly and consistently reset all service-ware as prescribed.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Practice "Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Attend monthly departmental meetings.
- Follow proper standards and etiquette for room service deliveries.
- Memorize table numbers and seat numbers of the dining room and bar.
- Follow opening & closing side work sheet for food runner position
Demonstrate Superior Team Work Skills- this position interfaces with many different members of the team.
We're looking for an individual with a great Yes I Can" attitude and a caring disposition to join our restaurant team as a full time host/hostess.
You'll be responsible for guest satisfaction in the dining room area
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
BASIC FUNCTION: The Assistant Controller will oversee the Accounting department, in conjunction with the Director of Financial Operations, and maintain accounting standards within established policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v High school graduate or equivalent.
v College degree in Accounting or Finance.
v Four years experience as a hotel/resort controller.
v Ability to communicate effectively.
v Problem solving and analytical skills.
v Ability to work under pressure.
v Exceptional organizational skills.
v Ability to meet deadlines.
1. Maintain and secure assets, minimizing outstanding receivables and investments inventories.
2. Prepare within conjunction with General Manager and Department Heads, all operational budgets and forecasts.
3. Prepare cash flow forecast on a monthly basis.
4. Oversee preparation of accurate and timely monthly financial statements.
5. Develop and maintain internal controls in all departments.
6. Maintain all contracts, leases and other legal and financial records.
7. Implement and support property operating policies and procedures.
8. Operate in compliance with all local, state and federal laws and government regulations.
9. Ensure property is in compliance with Management Contract.
10. Assist in development of Risk Management program. Maintain insurance (general liability, property and Worker’s Compensation) programs.
11. Coordinate all financial audits by outside concerns.
12. Coordinate all internal financial training and development of department heads and managers.
13. Function as financial advisor to Conference Center and provide on-going special project.
14. Prepare periodic presentations at owner’s meetings.
1. Respond to any reasonable task assigned by Director of Financial Operations and General Manager.
2. Attend and conduct meetings as required both within the department and within the property’s organizational structure.
3. Ensure effective solution oriented communication within the department and with other operation
We are looking for a leader who is great with numbers, is highly analytical, an engaging personality and customer focused to join our team as the Assistant Director of Finance. The successful candidate for this role is detail oriented, is open to learning and leading by example, responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests and team, as well as being there to support the team both personally and professionally.
The Assistant Director of Finance will assist in leading and coordinating the Accounting Operations in the hotel to ensure accurate, timely and consistent reporting in accordance with policies and procedures, Federal, State and local laws and regulations. This person will assist with maintaining control over income, expenses and the assets and liabilities of the property. Position is responsible for the daily operation of Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Income Journal, General Cashiering, Taxes and internal controls.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly forecasts and outlooks, including, but not limited to, quarterly reforecasts for owner and any similar reports.
- Assist with the preparation of the budget forms and the completion of the budget packages.
- Review financial reports in accordance with reporting calendars and ensure that all reports are submitted on a timely basis.
- Provide guidance and supervision to all Finance/Accounting employees.
- Prepare all other financial reports and analyses.
- Prepare all year-end reports, including tax reporting packages.
- Maintain the books of accounts and prepare monthly reports.
- Prepare audit schedules and coordinate with external and internal auditors in the completion of their field work.
- Oversee payroll and labor management for all departments.
- Ensure all company standards and procedures are followed as it relates to cash handling.
We're looking for an individual with a great Yes I Can" caring attitude to join our restaurant team as a full-time Server.
This individual must ensure guest satisfaction in the dining room area (and throughout the hotel) by serving the guests and maintaining cleanliness at all times in accordance to company policies.
Must be flexible to work weekends. Requirements: Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in a clean and orderly manner. Sweep and mop floors; wash dishes, worktable, walls, vent hoods. Empty trash and other duties as required.
We're looking for a dedicated, hard-working Houseperson who will be responsible for assisting room attendants and responding to guest calls.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
We're looking for capable Room Attendants who can be flexible enough to work weekends.
The Room Attendant cleans and vacuums guests� rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, make beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests� needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group.
To maintain the guestrooms and back of the house areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and masonry to ensure an attractive and well-maintained hotel.
The Engineer will:
- Inspect guestrooms, public spaces and back of the house areas to repair, touch up or replace light bulbs, lamps, switches, outlets, faucets, toilets, hardware, filters, paint, furniture, wall covering, caulking, grouting or other miscellaneous repairs. This requires the individual to visually inspect and detect items needing repair and requires a considerable knowledge of a wide variety of maintenance trades. Basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical experience is used frequently on the job. Performing these duties requires experience in using basic hand and power tools and the ability to stoop, kneel, grasp, lift, push and pull weights up to 200 lbs. climb ladders up to 30 feet high and reach in all directions, often times overhead.
Detailed record keeping in English is required for logs and inspection sheets.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Group from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Group rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Report major repairs and items that cannot be repaired to the dispatcher for further action and if necessary, place a room out of order.
- Perform all the essential functions of Shift Engineer when required.
Due to the nature of the business the individual may be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor, such as making props or cleaning of the workshop.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of all maintenance trades, including basic electrical, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry.
- Basic mechanical aptitude for operation and repair of hotel equipment.
- Skill in the use of related tools (including both hand and electric tools).
- Basic English language communication and mathematical skills in order to communicate with co-workers, fully comprehend job assignments and perform accurate simple arithmetic functions.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping and kneeling.
- Ability to push and pull objects or materials weighing up to 200 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, working at heights up to approximately 30 feet, for extended periods of time, with the ability to reach, often times overhead.
- Ability to grasp, lift or carry items weighing up to 100 lbs. occasionally waist high.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal with a number of problems requiring initiative and good judgement.
- Ability to move and work throughout the hotel for the duration of the shift.
We are looking for someone passionate about the culinary arts to join our Culinary team. This individual must be creative, motivated, and passionate about growing their talents in the kitchen!
Successful candidates for this role will have previous experience working in a professional kitchen environment, with a strong desire to learn, to develop skills and work with the culinary leadership team to create menus which reflect seasonal availability and concept of the restaurant.
The Cook assists the Chef in production and fabrication of food products for kitchen preparation, cafeteria, banquet cooking, dining room, and fine dining. The Cook will maintain a passive leadership role in maintaining adequate production level form the Kitchen staff.
If you have a passion for the Culinary arts and are looking to join a team where you can develop your skills and grow a career, then we want you!
- You will develop your knowledge and skills in various cooking procedures and methods (grill, sauté and fry)
- You will have the opportunity to experience using knives and various kitchen equipment
- You will reach and recreate recipes
- You will be consistent on all food preparation
- You will learn how to minimize food waste through cross utilization
- You will have the opportunity to work with a world class culinary team
- You will create workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- You will prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat)
- You will keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- You will ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- You will be responsible for the quality of ingredients
Though Baristas are mainly responsible for making and serving beverages to customers, they can have other responsibilities. A Barista’s usual duties are:
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner and taking food and drink orders
- Preparing and serving beverages, ranging from simple to elaborate ones
- Preparing and serving food items such as soups, sandwiches and pastries
- Answering customers’ questions about menu choices
- Promoting and recommending menu options to customers
- Taking payment from customers
- Maintaining inventory and equipment by cleaning, troubleshooting and scheduling repairs
- Keeping the work environment sanitary and organized
- Evaluating and modifying processes to improve efficiency and quality of service
- Working to attract new customers and expanding the menu
We are looking for a highly motivated Banquet Server to join our team! This individual will help to set up and prepare banquet room for banquet functions, serve and bus tables as well as clear and tear down banquet rooms at the end of the function.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Set up for functions to include draping tables, setting silverware, folding napkins, preparing drinks and put out table centerpieces.
- Service to include picking up food from back hall, carrying trays to function location, serve food and clear the food from the tables.
- Break down to include bussing tables, putting away dirty linen and centerpieces, vacuuming.
- Responsibilities also include cleaning of back hall and organizing of storerooms.
- Set up for AM or PM break stations that include coffee, tea, snacks, beverages, etc.
- Assists as needed with event room setup according to meal period and table needs
- Performs food & beverage preparation duties such as preparing condiments, brewing coffee and ensuring workstations are stocked
- Serves food and beverages to guests Removes dishes, glasses, silverware or other items from tables/counter tops and takes them to the kitchen
- Cleans and sanitizes tables and/or counters & seats after guests are finished
- Explains how various menu items are prepared, cooking methods and ingredients
- Takes into consideration any special request and dietary issues made by the guest
- Provides general property information Offers warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests
- Interacts with staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
- Ensures final quality check on food and beverage items prior to serving guests
- Monitors assigned tables for customer satisfaction, quality and additional service
- Addresses any guest issue promptly and with high concern
- Provides assistance to other event and restaurant staff as needed
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons)