Click column header to sort
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
Perform massages and body treatments in a safe and professional manner on guests. The massage therapist will report directly to the Spa Manager.
1. Perform massages and body treatments on guests using safe and professional techniques.
2. Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform all massages and body treatments including towels, sheets, disposable panties, etc.
3. Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility.
4. Assist in any and all ways in the spa when not scheduled to perform services.
5. Constantly maintain an up to date knowledge of the personal services performed.
6. Answer all question related to services performed and products used.
7. Perform other related services as assigned by manager.
8. Remain on time for work and appointments.
The Personal Trainer’s purpose is to build a client base that contributes to departmental revenues by maintaining an existing client base, marketing programs and services, and utilizing the highest quality of customer service.
- Maintain a personal commitment to meeting the needs of members and guests.
- Demonstrate correct use of all weight and cardiovascular equipment.
- Conduct client interviews and counsel members on exercise recommendations based on fitness evaluations as well as members’ needs and goals.
- Conduct a minimum of 10 personal training sessions per week (average) after 120 days of employment.
- Assist in development and implementation of club programs and events.
- Participate in all staff related meetings and other required activities.
- Behave as a role model by leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times when working with members.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Dress professionally, according to the current dress code standards.
- Perform a customer service role by assisting members in monitoring their exercise programs, encouraging members to reach their fitness and wellness goals, and handling member concerns and complaints quickly and effectively.
- Actively market and promote personal training to acquire new members and retain existing members.
- Encourage members to take advantage of other club services and programs.
- Recommend changes for programming and services in line with current market trends.
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow front desk policies and procedures as implemented and followed.
- Covers shifts as needed
- Maintains professional and customer service knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; and utilizing the club and spa.
- Properly open and close health club each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel health club appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves studio facilities.
- Provide detailed descriptions of health club classes, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Utilize computers with skill and proficiency.
- Maintain a Front Desk Bank.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the phone conversation.
- Actively promote the treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the health club that require attention.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for motivated and friendly nail technicians that have experience with natural nails, gel, acrylic, and designs! The team provides beauty care services and have a shared goal of utmost respect and integrity for their clients.
If you are creative, artistic, and have a desire to learn new techniques and designs we have openings with flexible schedules. We offer training, continuous learning opportunities, and employee perks.
- Assess Client needs and requirements for manicures and pedicures
- Advise/perform proper treatment based on clients’ needs and requirements
- Adhering to the highest standards of sanitation
- Promoting our current specials and nail products
- Managing and organizing your own workstation
Responsible for providing a high level of guest service while interacting with members through teaching
classes and promoting programs. Teaching a safe and effective class is the Group Instructor’s primary responsibility.
- Inferno Hot Pilates
- Strength Training
- Tai Chi
- Barre Fusion
- Cycle - Beats & Power
- Aqua Aerobics
- Strength & Core
- Barbell Medicine
The General Manager has overall responsibility for the successful operation of the hotel and for meeting or exceeding its financial objectives.
The General Manager:
- Directs the total operation of the hotel to maintain established cost and quality standards.
- Attains projected revenue and profit levels.
- Achieves guests" satisfaction goals and ensures maintenance and security of the hotel's physical assets.
- Develops and updates the hotel business plan and monitors financial performance.
- Administers company policy and procedures.
- Assures staff are recruited, selected, trained, counseled and rewarded to maintain performance standards while "providing service beyond expectations".
PM Housekeeping attendance is responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel, while responding to guests requests. Other duties may be assigned.
We're looking for a dedicated, hard-working Houseperson who will be responsible for assisting room attendants and responding to guest calls.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
The Child care provides all the necessary primary care for infants, independent and group activities for toddlers and direct supervision of older children in a specific area of the gym. Primary job is to ensure the safety and security of all children while in the Child care program.
We are seeking a full-time housekeeper.
Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work wellin a team environment.
Responsibilities include general cleaning of hotel suites, cleaning of some public spaces, and special cleaning projects.
Candidates should apply in person.
Mission of the Role: Responsible for providing a high level of guest service while interacting with members through teaching classes and promoting programs. Teaching a safe and effective class is the Group Instructor’s primary responsibility.