Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The General Manager has overall responsibility for the successful operation of the hotel and for meeting or exceeding its financial objectives.
The General Manager:
- Directs the total operation of the hotel to maintain established cost and quality standards.
- Attains projected revenue and profit levels.
- Achieves guests" satisfaction goals and ensures maintenance and security of the hotel's physical assets.
- Develops and updates the hotel business plan and monitors financial performance.
- Administers company policy and procedures.
- Assures staff are recruited, selected, trained, counseled and rewarded to maintain performance standards while "providing service beyond expectations".
The Pool Bartender is responsible for maintaining the bar area on weekends, serving pool patrons at the bar and filling drink orders for the guests.
Take orders for food and beverage in the pool area
- Take orders for food and beverage in the pool area
- Prepare drinks and serve guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Keep the bar area neat, organized and stocked.
We are seeking a full time Sales Coordinator.
The ideal candidate should possess administrative experience with a dynamic personality to support the sales team.
Duties will include but are not limited to answering phones, processing letters, contracts and proposals, working with groups utilizing our meeting space and overall office support.
The Housekeeping Supervisor provides overall support to the operations of the housekeeping department. Duties include:
- Provide leadership and direction for all housekeeping and laundry activities for the hotel to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public areas.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, & heart of the house for cleanliness.
- Train, motivate, coach, counsel, & discipline staff members.
- Maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program.
- Prepare weekly schedule.
- Maintain supply and linen inventories.
- Update room statuses in the computer.
- Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient, & friendly manner.
The cleanliness of a hotel is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that hotel housekeeping team has one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel daily.
We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team as a Laundry Attendant. The ideal candidate creates a memorable experience for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in preparing and maintaining the guest linens. This role truly is the “Heart of the House” and provides key services for our guests to truly relax and enjoy their stay. A great housekeeping team can make a guest stay go from OK to Outstanding!
- Engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to accomplish the goal of resort/hotel cleanliness
- Laundry duties as required (including washing drying / ironing and folding of all SPI guest rooms linen as well as restaurant/catering linens
- Keep laundry area/ common areas of the property clean and organized
- Daily cleaning of housekeeping and maintenance staff restrooms
- To understand the proper utilization of equipment and chemicals, and the knowledge of appropriate safety procedures
- Assist houseman and housekeepers as necessary
- Help maintain a safe work environment
- Always respond in a friendly, helpful manner to other team members.
We're looking for capable Room Attendants who can be flexible enough to work weekends.
The Room Attendant cleans and vacuums guests� rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, make beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests� needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group.