Click column header to sort
Come Grow With Us! Pyramid Global Hospitalty is an industry leading and growing global hotel management company. We are seeking a Director of Sales to grow along with our company, and to be a part of the culture that puts its people first!
We are seeking a driven, motivated leader who knows that being the best means having vision and following through on that vision. This is a highly empowering position requiring high energy. We value forward thinking, progressive and creative personalities.
The Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for total room, banquet, catering, and room rental revenue streams, participate in development of yield strategies, accountable for market performance and meeting/exceeding budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets. Additional responsibilities include hiring of staff, training, managing and coaching.
The individual will also work closely with the General Manager, Regional and Corporate staff, ownership and discipline subject matter experts to ensure appropriate brand building and asset growth focusing on the following:
- Deliver on the Brand Personality and Brand Promise
- Overall responsibility for total revenue and will collaborate on development and execution of yield strategies
- Accountable to market performance and potential performance as well as achievement of budget, forecast, and target goals
- Hands on leadership of team - must demonstrate ability to lead a team and direct and hold accountable accordingly. Must have experience in the development of Business Travel, Group and Banquet/Catering segments
- Activity participates in community relations
- Creates and implements a cohesive Hotel Business Plan with emphasis on revenue achievement via Direct Sales, PR, Revenue Management and Ecommerce strategies
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
Perform massages and body treatments in a safe and professional manner on guests. The massage therapist will report directly to the Spa Manager.
1. Perform massages and body treatments on guests using safe and professional techniques.
2. Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform all massages and body treatments including towels, sheets, disposable panties, etc.
3. Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility.
4. Assist in any and all ways in the spa when not scheduled to perform services.
5. Constantly maintain an up to date knowledge of the personal services performed.
6. Answer all question related to services performed and products used.
7. Perform other related services as assigned by manager.
8. Remain on time for work and appointments.
In this role you will work closely with sales and marketing departments to analyze important consumer metrics through budgeted marketing implementations to judge success rates, as well as collecting and interpreting research about our consumers and their buying habits, interests, and audience trends to implement future campaigns with data driven reasoning from current and historical performance.
-In this role you will also be responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, and the development/automation of reports.
-Analyze external and internal customer data using database queries, Excel, web analytics tools, social media metrics, and marketing campaign software.
-Evaluate consumer online behavior and provide insights and recommendations for future enhancements to guest experiences.
-Provide needed analysis to the DOM to justify budgetary expenditure requests from The marketing department to run new campaigns and make recommendations based of historical performance results.
-Create presentations to provide market and consumer insights.
-Advise other marketing functions (e-commerce, social media,
-Gather analytics and prepare scenarios about potential success of marketing campaigns to future impact on sales with consideration of historical campaign performance.
-Ability to present and explain analytical findings relevant to marketing initiatives to better pin-point success drivers.
Responsible for cleanning all rooms, front and back of house areas.
Director of Finance
Nestled in a breathtaking natural setting, The Preserve Sporting Club & Residences is an exclusive destination that offers an unparalleled experience for those seeking the perfect blend of luxury and outdoor adventure. With world-class amenities and lodging, and a commitment to excellence, we are seeking an exceptional Director of Finance to join our team and contribute to the financial success of our prestigious establishment.
We are seeking an accomplished Director of Finance to lead our Finance and Accounting Department at The Preserve Sporting Club. As a key member of our executive team, you will report directly to the Managing Director and play a pivotal role in shaping the financial strategies that drive our continued growth. This is an opportunity to combine your financial expertise with your passion for the outdoors, as you contribute to the success of a world-renowned destination.
· Provide strategic financial leadership by effectively managing and communicating cash flow-related issues to management and ownership.
· Collaborate with the Executive Team and department managers to coordinate the development of accurate forecasts and budgets.
· Analyze financial data and operations to provide insights that assist and advise management in achieving the club's financial objectives.
· Ensure timely reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
· Establish and continually review internal financial controls, including purchasing, cash handling, credit extension, and more.
· Oversee the preparation of all financial reports, ensuring compliance with company requirements and deadlines.
· Ensure the club's compliance with regulatory licenses, permits, contracts, and operational taxes.
Seeking an experienced Equestrian with horse riding and care experience.
Perform Basic Manicure functions in Spa Environment.
We are seeking a Sous Chef who will be responsible for assisting in the operations of the kitchen. This includes coordinating the activities of the line cooks and overseeing food production operations to ensure that quality standards are maintained for the restaurant and banquets.
Responsible for maintaining, setting up, food production and quality control of all meat, fish, fowl, sauces, stocks, seasonings and other food items prepared in the broiler and saute stations, as well as the grill and other stations as needed.
- Prepares all hot food items according to standard recipes and/or as specified on guest check to ensure consistency of product to the guest. Visually inspects, selects and uses only food items ideal for sautéing, in the preparation of all menu items. Ensures daily production chart is properly filled out to standards.
- Checks and controls the proper storage of product (stocks and sauces needing special attention), and portion control size.
- Keep all refrigeration, storage and working areas in clean, working condition to comply with Health Department regulations.
- Ability to read and perform Use Record Specifications.
- Ensure all equipment in working areas is clean and in proper working condition.
- Practice "Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
- Prepares requisition for supplies and food items for production in the work station.
- Reads and employs math skills to appropriately prepare items according to recipes, requires stamina for standing and strength for lifting and moving products.
- Ability and willingness to work all stations in the kitchen.
- Attend monthly departmental meetings.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Groups from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel and must be flexible to perform the scheduled needs on a consistent basis. Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Groups rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Comply with local health department standards, e.g., safe temperatures and sanitizing solution. Keep floors dry and clean to avoid slip/fall accidents.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as moving supplies and equipment, cleaning up unexpected spills
The Preserve is currently seeking a Sales Manager with expierence with luxury properties. This Luxury Leisure Sales Manager position may have the ability to work as hybrid position.
Salary Range: starting at $65K
Job Overview: As a Leisure Sales Manager, your primary responsibility is to drive revenue and occupancy for the hotel's leisure segment focused on the luxury clientele. You will develop and execute sales strategies to attract leisure travelers, including vacationers, families, and individuals seeking relaxation and outdoors experiences. This role requires a keen understanding of the leisure market, strong interpersonal skills, and a results-driven approach.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leisure Sales Strategy:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive leisure sales strategy in alignment with the properties overall revenue goals.
- Identify target leisure markets, segments, and customer personas.
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for growth.
- Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with travel bloggers, influencers, and online travel agencies (OTAs).
- Sales and Revenue Generation:
- Create and manage leisure packages, promotions, and special offers to attract leisure travelers.
- Conduct market research and pricing analysis to optimize pricing strategies.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with leisure partners to secure business.
- Marketing and Promotion:
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop compelling marketing collateral, including brochures, advertisements, and online content.
- Utilize digital marketing channels and social media platforms to reach the leisure audience effectively.
- Coordinate participation in travel trade shows, exhibitions, and leisure-focused events.
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Monitor leisure sales performance and track key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Generate regular reports and provide insights to the executive team.
- Adapt strategies based on market feedback.
We are looking for a experienced Maintenance person, who is highly motivated, and detail oriented to join our team at a Maintenance Engineer! This individual performs a variety of maintenance trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment, HVAC, Painting, wall repair, tile work and upkeep of the preventative maintenance program of the resort/hotel. You will be working closely with different members of our team, so you will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If you are a maintenance person who enjoys making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Performs general maintenance of building and facility mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Performs general electrical repairs on appliances, house wiring and air conditioning systems, switches, fixtures and motors.
- Makes repairs on plumbing fixtures, piping, drains and sanitary systems.
- Make repairs to woodwork, wall vinyl, doors and window, carpeting, etc.
- Performs general mechanical maintenance on pumps, compressors, water heaters, automotive equipment, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Keeps records as required by company policy and procedures. Maintains logs on completed tasks. Prepares reports as requested by his supervisors. Submits all requested reports/logs in a timely manner.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our memory making Activities team! The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality to create a fun and memorable experiences for our Resort guests.
- Greeting guests as they enter the indoor and outdoor pool facilities and creating a positive experience and tending to their needs during their visit.
- Enforce area rules and ensure only those who enter facilities have proper id for access.
- Take reservations for, lead and conduct activities for children and adults. Supervise children’s activities for ages 4 – 12.
- Rent out recreational equipment and process payments.
- Maintaining updated communication with Activities staff and Resort staff regarding updates to operations and activities offered.
- Following daily cleaning and stocking expectations including:
- Maintaining cleanliness of common areas throughout the pool areas, restrooms, virtual reality and arcade/game room, cinema, Rainbow Point activities area as well as other indoor and outdoor activity areas on site, i.e., fire pits, beach.
- Folding and restocking laundry as well as pushing full dirty laundry bins to laundry area and pushing clean full laundry bins back to the pool areas, restocking soap and paper goods and other supplies.
- "Be the difference" with all guest and employees and do more than just “the norm"
Your Environment: Varied indoor temperatures including high humidity and warm temperatures in the pool areas, controlled temperature in most other resort areas, as well as outdoor pool and lawn environment. Overall volumes can vary from low to loud in high activity areas. Standing and walking on hard surface tile flooring, pool deck and carpet - non-slip shoes a must!