Click column header to sort
We are looking for a someone with a strong background in HVAC and plumbing, has a passion for providing customer service, is highly motivated, and detail oriented to join our team as an Engineer III
We are looking for a highly motivated and analytical individual to join our team as Restaurant Manager. The Restaurant Manager is a proactive solution seeker, they lead by example, don’t settle for the normal, and continuously encourage and engage their team members. They will provide the strategic leadership required to achieve the fiduciary and quality goals for the restaurant operation, while improving on the current model and be responsible for managing in a manner consistent with the mission, operating philosophy, standards, and values of the Pyramid Hospitality.
The cleanliness and enjoyment of a resort's recreational areas is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that experience a guest has while enjoying the beach/ cabana environment is one of the most memorable of their stay.
We are looking for individuals with tremendous personalities, great attention to detail to join our team as a Cabana Attendant.
We are looking for individuals with tremendous personalities, great attention to detail to join our team as a Beach Services Supervisor. The ideal candidate will lead the team that creates memorable experiences for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in ensuring the recreation experience is next to none. A great Recreation team can make memories for guests that will last a lifetime!
The Housekeeping Supervisor provides overall support to the operations of the housekeeping department. Duties include:
- Provide leadership and direction for all housekeeping and laundry activities for the hotel to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public areas.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, & heart of the house for cleanliness.
- Train, motivate, coach, counsel, & discipline staff members.
- Maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program.
- Prepare weekly schedule.
- Maintain supply and linen inventories.
- Update room statuses in the computer.
- Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient, & friendly manner.
Execute marketing activities for multiple hotels, resorts and/or conference centers as directed by the Area Director of Marketing and property General Managers and Directors of Sales & Marketing. Execute digital marketing campaigns, manage property websites, oversee social media content strategy, develop initiatives for on-property and local programming. Position is full-time.
We are looking for someone passionate about the culinary arts to join our Culinary team. This individual must be creative, motivated, and passionate about growing their talents in the kitchen!
Successful candidates for this role will have previous experience working in a professional kitchen environment, with a strong desire to learn, to develop skills and work with the culinary leadership team to create menus which reflect seasonal availability and concept of the restaurant.
The Cook assists the Chef in production and fabrication of food products for kitchen preparation and Jimmy B's Beach Bar. The Cook will maintain a passive leadership role in maintaining adequate production level form the Kitchen staff.
If you have a passion for the Culinary arts and are looking to join a team where you can develop your skills and grow a career, then we want you!
- You will develop your knowledge and skills in various cooking procedures and methods (grill, sauté and fry)
- You will have the opportunity to experience using knives and various kitchen equipment
- You will reach and recreate recipes
- You will be consistent on all food preparation
- You will learn how to minimize food waste through cross utilization
- You will have the opportunity to work with a world class culinary team
- You will create workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- You will prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat)
- You will keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- You will ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- You will be responsible for the quality of ingredients
- Greet guests as they arrive or move about the bar area
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar daily
- Assist the Bartenders in securing requisitioned liquor, beer and wine
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area, to include ensuring clean glasses are stocked
- Be the master of the bar, understanding the details of the operation
- Work collaboratively with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Assisting with maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices, and other perishables daily to ensure product quality.