Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Come be a part of something bigger!
Pyramid Global Hospitality is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectivenessthrough, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Mosaic Learning Center (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away?)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you and your loved ones)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more!
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our Front Desk team. The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality to create a memorable first impression for our guests. While checking in, registering guests, the Front Desk Agent is a source of knowledge for the guest for everything about the hotel, its amenities, and the local area.
If you enjoy engaging with people from all over the world and making meaningful connections, as well as taking steps to “WOW” people, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow a career in hospitality with a world-class property.
- Provide exceptional customer service by being engaging and taking sincere interest.
- Check guests in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled, and accurate information is established.
- Help to resolve problems and “WOW” guests through recovery when things aren’t quite right.
- Promote and sell special hotel programs.
- Interact with hotel/resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and policies.
- Maintain house bank.
- Communicate all pertinent information to manager on duty.
- Follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits, and refunds.
- Assist other departments as needed.