Click column header to sort
We are seeking a highly qualified Director of Finance to join our dynamic team. As the Director of Finance, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing all financial aspects of our hotel operations.
This Executive Level position will oversee all aspects of the Finance/Accounting Department in a centralized environment. The Director of Finance will report to the General Manager and VP of Finance. Will act as a mentor and be very involved with the day-to-day operations of the hotel and the department.
- Effectively manage and communicate cash flow related issues, as required to management and ownership.
- Coordinate the completion of all forecasts and budgets as required, with the full and active participation of Executive Team and department managers.
- Analyze financial data and operations in order to assist and advise management in maintaining the hotels’ financial objectives.
- Ensure that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a timely basis.
- Develop and implement financial strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure the effective management and control of financial resources.
- Establish and continually audit all internal financial controls including purchasing, cash handling, disbursements, credit extension, inventories, assets, master keys, payroll, and records.
- Direct and/or prepare all financial reports in accordance with the company’s requirements meeting various due dates and deadlines.
- Conduct regular financial analysis and provide insights on revenue generation, cost control, and profitability enhancement.
- Collaborate with department heads to identify and implement cost-saving initiatives without compromising quality and guest satisfaction.
- Maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders, including auditors, banks, and financial institutions.
- Ensure hotels’ compliance on all regulatory licenses and permits, leases, contracts, legal agreements, and the proper execution of all operational taxes.
- Develops and facilitates a full cycle recruitment process for the assigned property positions.
- Researches and executes effective sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent.
- Collaborates with Hiring Managers to identify and draft comprehensive and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Selects and implements efficient and successful recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Creates a robust candidate pipeline of internal and external applicants by running internal campaigns, sourcing inactive external candidates, and maintaining a pipeline of high potential individuals within the organization.
- Screens applications and identifies qualified candidates.
- Oversees the interview process and schedules all the appropriate interviews as outlined in the interview matrix.
- Collaborates with the Hiring Manager and/or General Manager during the offer process, identifying salary ranges, incentive compensation plans, effectives dates, and other relevant details.
- Takes ownership of the entire candidate interview experience.
- Assists with college recruiting, as needed.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions, as needed.
- Grow and foster a high-touch relationship with the active and passive candidates for all assigned positions.
- Runs campaigns and assists with recruiting marketing for the assigned key executive positions as well as pertinent college recruitment efforts.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Come grow with us at this Amazing New Resort opening in February 2025!
Reporting to the General Manager, the Human Resources Director (HRD) is responsible for ensuring the efficient administration and management of all human resources functions including:
- employee relations matters
- wage & benefit administration
- worker's compensation management
- compliance with statuary requirements
- budgeting and the coordination of related activities in order to provide each department with the personnel, guidance, and support necessary to achieve their customer service and business objectives
The Human Resources Director serves on the Executive Committee and must be highly visible to employees throughout the hotel.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- retention of qualified employees
- overseeing payroll functions
- direction and administration of the employee reward & recognition program
- making sure employees are developed and utilized to their maximum potential by controlling the implementation, administration, and monitoring of all training programs
- development, implementation, and administration of policies and programs related to the management of all hotel staff
- making sure the hotel's HR function complies with all state and federal laws as well as regulations and court rulings which pertain to Human Resources by reviewing current management practices, implementing new procedures and communicating any new requirements
- preparing annual budget forecasts for the Human Resource Department
- being responsible for safety programs and Workers' Compensation benefits
- maintaining all hotel personnel records and Human Resource files, ensuring confidentiality
OKANA Resort is looking for a Director of Engineering tto help manage and maintain the newly constructed mixed-use project consisting of 400 rooms, 100,000 sqft Indoor Waterpark, 5 acre lagoon, Spa, over 10 Food & Beverage outlets and 30,000 sqft of Meeting Space.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in hotel/resort maintenance and real estate. The ideal candidate, has a passion for providing upmarket customer service, is highly motivated, and detail oriented to join our team as a The Director of Engineering. This individual provides oversight of the maintenance department and is responsible for ensuring the working order of all mechanical equipment as well as repair and maintenance of the property. The primary focus is on engineering operations, including maintenance, repair of hotel/real estate property, outside grounds, operating equipment, preventative maintenance, and asset protection. This person will identify needs, organize staff and contractors, and oversee the completion of the maintenance needs. You will be working closely with different members of our team, so you will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If you have experience in leading a Maintenance program and team, enjoy making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, equipment and grounds. Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
- Responds to guest’s maintenance requests and questions and resolves their need efficiently.
- Responsible for the hiring of new employees and recommends promotions in Property Operations.
- Responsible for training, motivating and supporting subordinate staff to ensure quality service.
- Counsels, coaches, disciplines, and documents performance of staff.
- Recognizes and rewards superior performance.
- Directs and supervises the staff in Property Operations.
- Sets work schedules for staff according to skill and workload level.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors. Contracted work includes landscaping, snow removal, remodeling, HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
- Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
- Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Organizes and participates in meetings and maintains records and data pertaining to Property Operations Areas.
- Participates in the development and monitoring of budget analysis and capital plans.
- Develops and monitors engineering supplies, parts, inventories, and administers the purchase order system.
- Coordinates with outside contractors.
- Responsible for correct use of office equipment, EMS systems and Life Safety Systems, (training will be provided).
As the Director of Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing strategic marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness, attract new guests, and elevate the overall guest experience. This is an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing and innovative organization that values creativity, collaboration, and excellence. If you are passionate about creating compelling marketing campaigns, fostering brand loyalty, and contributing to the success of a world-class resort and waterpark, we invite you to explore this exciting career opportunity with OKANA Resort and Indoor Waterpark.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients to build strategic partnerships
- Manage accounts, staffing, and PR teams
- Sourcing ad placements and negotiating vendor pricing
The primary responsibility of the Director of Revenue Management is analysis of revenue maximization efforts for the assigned property through monitoring of group and transient business thresholds, to ensure maximization of revenues and growth verses that of the competitive set. Recommend and coordinate pricing and positioning for hotels in conjunction with Pyramid Revenue Management standards in concert with brand requirements. Supply critical analysis on the effect of short and long range decisions effecting, occupancy, average rate and rooms profit goals. Analysis of city events, market conditions and activities and capitalize on the demand these generate. Identify new revenue opportunities and effectively communicate sales strategy and pricing to strategy team.
*This position is on-site.*
This leadership role has overall responsibility to create, identify, develop and implement revenue management strategies for all segments within the hotel. Overall, the Director of Revenue Management is accountable for:
- Proactively review and analyze inventory and rate management.
- Ensure group inventory and cut-off dates are managed according to demand.
- Manage and maintaining groups and transient inventory controls.
- Forecasting: Prepare all weekly, monthly, rolling forecasts and budgets.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of revenue generating strategies in conjunction with the annual marketing plan.
- Ensure that all revenue management related systems are accurately maintained.
- Provide training to other hotel team members on revenue management procedure and principles as needed.
- Provide weekly/monthly/annual analysis and reporting for effective communication to Regional Field teams including VP/MD and RDSMS as well as Corporate staff. ( Inclusive of Group Pace and Transient Trends)
- Champion 3rd party channels and establish relationships with all market managers.
- Effectively evaluate market demand by utilizing turndown, property/brand diagnostics, CRS/GDS reports and STR data.
- Attend property staff meeting and other pertinent property specific meetings.
- Review all competitive shops on a consistent basis and identify selling strategies and market trends.
- Review demand calendars, convention calendars and city event calendars for market intelligence of all demand generators.
- Work with front office management to ensure the sell out strategies are in place, and that all systems are in balance.
- Insure maximum utilization of all brand systems and act as liaison leader with regional brand revenue manager.
- Conduct weekly Revenue management meetings based on Pyramid standard operating procedures.
- Provide displacement analysis for group and contract business, as needed, to determine impact the potential business will have on REV PAR.
- Analyze past and present trends with recommendations for future strategies.