Click column header to sort
Aloha we are currently looking for a Food Runner, who will assist Hideout with running of food items to guest tables, assisting the bar with restocking of items, ice, glassware, etc.
- Demonstrate your ability to be a team player
- Run food to table or hotel room in a timely and efficient manner.
- Memorize table numbers and seat numbers of the dining room and bar.
- Follow opening & closing side work sheet for food runner position
- Assisting the bartender with setting up the bar with all glassware, bar tools, plateware, & napkins needed for the shift.
- Assisting the bartender with setting up the back bar and wells with all liquor bottles.
- Assisting the bartender with making syrups, infusions, & bottled cocktails.
- Assisting the bartender with cutting fruit, filling juices, & stocking purees for specialty cocktails.
- Keep the bar stocked throughout the night, always facing beers, wine, and liquor forward.
- Keeping the beverage rooms stocked with the proper level of product and changing kegs when needed.
- Assisting the bartenders and servers in keeping the bar area clean and free of debris.
- Maintain a cheerful, positive attitude and appropriate conduct with both guests and teammates at all times.
- Assisting the bartender with breaking down the bar at the end of the night.
- Throwing away all trash at the end of the shift.Sweeping & mopping behind the bar after every shift.
- A friendly and consistent manner with fellow employees & guests.
- Effective communication skills
- Effective time management skills
We're looking for a talented Gift Shop Attendant who will:
Greet guests when they enter the gift shop, offer assistance in locating merchandise, and respond to questions regarding merchandise. Knowledgeable of products, brands, and the hotel. Creatively stages and displays merchandise. Restock items as necessary. Keep storeroom and changing room neat and clean. Complete guest purchases, process all payment types, and process returns, refunds, and exchanges. Verify guest identification as required. Maintain appropriate cash levels in cash drawer, turn in all property monies and receipts, and ensure deposits/cash drops, and cash bank are verified. Follow checklist for opening and closing shop. Secure shop and monitor guest activity to prevent losses due to merchandise theft and damage.
Enhance guest experience, with welcoming and greeting guest in the lobby. Assist front desk as needed with request. Participate in guest activities.
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer focused Host to join our team! The Host is key to a successful operation. This individual is responsible for greeting each guest as they arrive to the restaurant. They will also support the service team with delivering memorable hospitality to our guests. As a Host, it is your responsibility to set the tone for the guests visit, you are the first and last contact they have. This individual will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in Restaurants! If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Greet guests as they arrive or move about the restaurant area
- Monitoring the open dining sections of the restaurant for empty and cleaned tables
- Estimating wait times for guests and monitoring the guest waiting list
- Ensuring that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting.
- Answering the telephone, booking reservations and moving tables together to accommodate large parties.
The Laylow, Autograph Collection is looking for an Assistant Housekeeping Manager, which will report and support the Director of Housekeeping. This position requires a strong understanding of housekeeping, laundry supplies, pars, etc. This position will ensure all safety and security procedures are maintain and followed.
Inspect guest rooms after being cleaned by Housekeeper to ensure quality standards. Assist Housekeeping management in managing daily activities. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
We are currently seeking a bartender to help cover multiply shifts, which could include morning breakfast and bar/pool service.
Objective: To provide the most professional bar service available to the guest through good, prompt and courteous service.
Are you ready to join a team where laying low is raised to an art form? We're looking for an individual with a great "Yes I Can" caring attitude to join our Hideout team as a Part-time Server. This individual must ensure guest satisfaction in Hideout (and throughout the hotel) by serving the guests and maintaining cleanliness at all times in accordance to company policies
The Laylow, Autograph Collection is seeking a full time Housekeeper. They will ensure guests are treated with hospitality, accurately, and efficiently. Provide guests with service that anticipates their needs. Responsible for maintaining standards of hotel cleanliness set by the Director of Housekeeper. Help maintain smooth transfer of clean rooms and promote the cleanliness of Hallways and Service Landings.
Must be flexible with scheduling and work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.