Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Hideout Assistant Manager assists the Hideout General Manager regarding supervision of the restaurant staff, ensuring quality product and service to restaurant customers.
- Assist in interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining restaurant staff for the efficient operation of the outlet.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes.
- Schedule and direct staff in their work assignments; Evaluate all restaurant team members on a timely basis to ensure consistent high standards of service.
- Interact positively with customers promoting hotel facilities and services. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Answer telephones in a clear voice, coordinate and document reservations.
- Organize special events in the restaurant such as receptions. Maintain rapport with all departments and attend relevant meetings.
- Move throughout facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service actions are met. Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality. Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments for consistency.
- Maintain profitability of outlet to support overall hotel operation.
- Enter billing information into micros system in order to generate a final guest check; Process payroll for each event that includes calculating number of hours worked and gratuity distribution.
- Check staff attendance according to schedules; Adjust and reassign server stations, as necessary, in order to provide quality service during functions.
Aloha we are currently looking for a Food Runner, who will assist Hideout with running of food items to guest tables, assisting the bar with restocking of items, ice, glassware, etc.
- Demonstrate your ability to be a team player
- Run food to table or hotel room in a timely and efficient manner.
- Memorize table numbers and seat numbers of the dining room and bar.
- Follow opening & closing side work sheet for food runner position
- Assisting the bartender with setting up the bar with all glassware, bar tools, plateware, & napkins needed for the shift.
- Assisting the bartender with setting up the back bar and wells with all liquor bottles.
- Assisting the bartender with making syrups, infusions, & bottled cocktails.
- Assisting the bartender with cutting fruit, filling juices, & stocking purees for specialty cocktails.
- Keep the bar stocked throughout the night, always facing beers, wine, and liquor forward.
- Keeping the beverage rooms stocked with the proper level of product and changing kegs when needed.
- Assisting the bartenders and servers in keeping the bar area clean and free of debris.
- Maintain a cheerful, positive attitude and appropriate conduct with both guests and teammates at all times.
- Assisting the bartender with breaking down the bar at the end of the night.
- Throwing away all trash at the end of the shift.Sweeping & mopping behind the bar after every shift.
- A friendly and consistent manner with fellow employees & guests.
- Effective communication skills
- Effective time management skills
The Accounting Manager is responsible for the general oversight of the accounting office, adhering to the company’s Internal Control Standards and objectives. The Accounting Manager will assist the Director of Finance in preparing the timely and accurate financial reports, according to the guidelines of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and the company policies and procedures. Specific accounting functions include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Cashier, Income Audit, and back-up Payroll processing.